• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Front OEM Shocks (SACHS)

Lee

Zorg Expert (I)
British Zeds
M Power
#ZedShed
Joined
Mar 26, 2014
Points
213
Location
Basingstoke
Model of Z
Z4 Coupe 3.0si
After changing all of the Z3's shocks I realised they were relatively new on the front, I would estimate 1-2 years old. Be shame to bin them. Don't really know what they are worth so I'm happy to take offers.

This will fit all zed models bare the M's. Also fine with lowering springs up to 30mm.

I'll start with £50

IMG_7774.webp
 
I think we were going to sort something out a while back Lee and I never got back to you. So happy to take them please.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lee
I think we were going to sort something out a while back Lee and I never got back to you. So happy to take them please.

Yeah we were but the last few cars have been toast. These are the first pair that have been in good condition.
 
Back
Top