Welcome to ZRoadster.org - BMW Z1 Z4 Z8 Z3 Forum and Technical Database

If you want to join in with the discussion, and see the areas which are available only to members then sign up now!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

Expired Free wheels! + OBD data cable with 16 pin adapter

Discussion in 'For Sale Archives' started by veef13, Feb 9, 2014.

1. veef13

veef13 Regular Member

As the Z3 will be gone next weekend, and sold with the 18's, I have 4x original spec alloys (usual wear and tear), with tyres (1-2mm usable rubber on each) up for grabs.

Prob could get a couple of bob for these but happy to offer up for free for collection as you lot have been a good help throughout ownership :thumb:

Also have a OBD Data cable thingy, with the adapter we need for our cars but no software. Offering this for £10 inc recorded post so it gets to you safe and sound, or £5 for collection.

I'm in central Southampton.

Cheers

2. Stormy_be

Stormy_be Zorg Guru (I)
    Belgian Zeds

Model of Z:
    Z3 2.8 Roadster
    Would love a set of standard wheels. Do you have a picture? Which type are they?

3. FRANKIE

FRANKIE Zorg Guru (V)
    American Zeds The M44 Massive

Model of Z:
    Z3
    With respect to the OBD cable. Is this an adaptor for an OBDll? Can you post a picture of it? Thanks, Frankie