• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

Expired Free to collector z3 doors

spurs fan in a coupe

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
3rd Party Trader
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Points
190
As title and picture bare doors only, not rusty but have parking and storage dents

Collection only from Woking Surrey

Feel free to make a donation to the forum if you take one

DSC_5624.webp
 
Bump for these


Now also have a passenger's side titan silver door I need to shift to make room for - of all things - children in my garden/zed cave overflow area!

Too good to bin, but that's exactly what will happen next week.
 
Can you hear my sobs Andy! I see a few items I need but don't blame you for binning them to aquire much needed room!! JIM
 
Back
Top