• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD *FREE* Soft Top Front Bar - GONE

AntStark

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
May 15, 2021
Points
173
Location
Hampshire
Model of Z
2002 3.0 Sport
This bit…

IMG_3175.jpeg

Nice condition with only very small amount of paint loss (see pics)..these usually corrode quite badly. Release mechanisms all work very well and I’ve given them a clean and some lithium grease.
….anyway ..I got the roof for nowt from our resident rock star so I am passing on this part for free to whoever wants it. Collection only from SO32 Hampshire.

IMG_3173.jpeg

IMG_3168.jpeg
IMG_3169.jpeg
IMG_3171.jpeg
IMG_3172.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Is the latch mechanism easy to remove?
 
Looking at it looks like 3 Torx screws. Getting at it is a bit of a PITA. Have you got a problem with yours James?
Not that I know of, but was thinking the mechanisms would be worth keeping if nobody wanted the whole thing.
 
If you end up you are binning it
Pm me as a couple of things i would like off it thanks.
Stephen
 
Hi,
I’d be up for collecting the whole thing this weekend!
It looks in better nick than mine…
Can you PM me with contact details, if it’s not too late?
 
All i was looking for is
20240802_193745.jpg
20240802_193817.jpg

The 2 hooks and the 2 allen key grub screws.
@Clive68 should be able to use these bits off his current one as i take it will be the black painted finishing coming off the metal on his.
Stephen.
 
Ok sounds good.
send me your location and a convenient time for pickup via PM.
anytime Saturday or Sunday afternoon is good for me.
 
Back
Top