• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale FREE - Orange side indicator light

BMBabe

Zorg Expert (I)
Staff member
Supporter
British Zeds
Community Admin
Joined
Sep 4, 2014
Points
206
Location
Aylesbury
Model of Z
Z3
Hello Zedders

As per title free to a good home as Sunny finally has a matching clear one :happy:

Come and collect from Aylesbury or Henley on Thames or I can bring to a Zed meet :thumbsup:

image.webp
image.webp


Cheers

Stacey :happy:
 
Still available if anyone needs it :happy:
 
I could make use if it Stacey if you could pop it into a little jiffy bag and post it? Or unless you are doing goodwood tomorrow morning going (or can give it to someone who is) or failing that lol be at zedfest in august..
 
Hi ya @Alan W all yours if you need it :thumbsup: I am in Duxford Sunday and Donington Monday
 
Sorry for getting your hopes up but I don't want it but .. where did you get your clear ones?
 
OK, send it to me and I will stick it on my forhead and send you a photo..;)
 
Back
Top