• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD FREE Leather Gear Stick Gaiter with M Stripes

Nodzed

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
M Power
Joined
Feb 18, 2016
Points
246
Location
Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire, England
Model of Z
Z3M Imola and Z4 (e89)
Found this in my goodies box and don't need it. Real leather, never been fitted, with plastic base ready to fit. I'll bin it if no one wants it.

PLEASE NOTE: Non Ms only - The plastic base won't fit an Z3MR or MC

Please note: I don't offer items for free to be resold for profit, please enter into the spirit of the offer and only have the item if you want to use it or pass on to someone else for free if you decide not to use it.

20170725_101331.webp
20170725_101344.webp
20170725_101331.webp
20170725_101344.webp
20170725_101359.webp
20170725_101350.webp
 
No wonder you're giving it away, it hasn't got any ///M badges on it. :whistle:;)=))
 
Ebay mate. Paid £50 from BMW for mine.
 
No wonder you're giving it away, it hasn't got any ///M badges on it. :whistle:;)=))
Naff off Baxter :D It had M stripes, near enough;) but didn't fit the M, the gaiter opening is smaller else it would have been on her :thumbsup:
 
Naff off Baxter :D It had M stripes, near enough;) but didn't fit the M, the gaiter opening is smaller else it would have been on her :thumbsup:

Which Zed would you have put it on though???? This is what happens when you have two great cars.
Are they called M1 & M2? :whistle:
Seriously though Niall, I love them both.
 
New ///M badges Niall?
Thats it Baxter I'm super gluing an M badge to your Zed next time I see you ;)=)) No actually I broke my Aerial on the euro cruise, to much G Force, probably from chasing you :D
 
Thats it Baxter I'm super gluing an M badge to your Zed next time I see you ;)=)) No actually I broke my Aerial on the euro cruise, to much G Force, probably from chasing you :D

I think that's the other way around Mr Penny, as we found out en-route to the gliding club that day, when we both shot past the turning. =))=))=))
 
I think that's the other way around Mr Penny, as we found out en-route to the gliding club that day, when we both shot past the turning. =))=))=))
Good fun though Phil wasn't it =))=))
 
Back
Top