• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Free Facelift complete roof. Being scrapped friday

Sp02zbr

Zorg Addict
Joined
Feb 1, 2018
Points
54
E9AC35CB-ABA9-4D45-882A-7EC8FD6F030F.webp
BC97D71A-3660-4F51-861A-2E7DD0869E99.webp
C4503CBB-BEBF-40BA-B870-36BC5F6A4172.webp
94014C41-F84E-48BE-B3C5-2B5FCDB41122.webp
black with zip in rear screen. And has side air pockets

No damage or cracks in the plastic.

Roof good with no rips or tears

Will need the fabric glueing back into the rubber round the rear screen and a good clean

Double layered inside.

£100 no offers collection from
Solihull

Will not hold. First come etc
 
I would have this off you in a second as I still need a reasonable roof for Lynne's zed but 12 hrs round trip bit too far at the moment. :(:(
Really annoying thing is I will be not that far from you in a few weeks as we are going to Grimsby then Great Yarmouth but won't have space to take it .:(
 
Back
Top