Geophys Zorg Guru (I) British Zeds Joined Dec 16, 2016 Points 95 Location Withington, Hereford Model of Z Z3 2.2i Sport Jun 21, 2017 #1 I have a spare new set of 68mm centre caps going free if anyone need some, PM me and I'll stick them in an envelope.
I have a spare new set of 68mm centre caps going free if anyone need some, PM me and I'll stick them in an envelope.
Grumps Always happy, apart from when I'm not 🤬 Supporter British Zeds Joined Apr 27, 2014 Points 226 Location Forest Town, Mansfield Model of Z Z4 e85 2.5i Jun 21, 2017 #2 Yes please if your sure.
Geophys Zorg Guru (I) British Zeds Joined Dec 16, 2016 Points 95 Location Withington, Hereford Model of Z Z3 2.2i Sport Jun 21, 2017 #3 They're yours, I'll stick em in the post.
Geophys Zorg Guru (I) British Zeds Joined Dec 16, 2016 Points 95 Location Withington, Hereford Model of Z Z3 2.2i Sport Jun 21, 2017 #4 They are on their way.