• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

Wanted Found - Z3 OBC facelift

Alin S

Zorg Legend
British Zeds
Joined
Sep 4, 2014
Points
68
Location
Wantage
Model of Z
Z3
After buying an OBC on eBay which isn’t powering on, I am now after another one which actually works … are there any available on the forum?

As far as I understood only the faceplate is different between the pre and post facelift so I think I can use either.

Best regards,
Alin
 
Andy @Iain C was looking for a face-lift one a while back not sure if he ever sorted it .
Since you mentioned you have both I thought I'd tag him into this thread .

Stephen
 
Face-lift model ones are desirable and hard to find took me a couple of months to find one had bought a full pre face-lift set ( obc , switch temp sensor) and ended up paying as much again just for the round obc :(.
Stephen.
 
@Alin S I think you are right and it's just the front plastic that's different which gives you a slight advantage as you have that piece on your non working one make it easier to obtain one .

I retrofitted an obc to my Dakar and all I did was plug in the outside temp sensor fit the replacement indicator stalk with te built in obc switch and removed the clock found the different multi plug fir obc plugged in all working straight away .
Stephen.
 
Andy @Iain C was looking for a face-lift one a while back not sure if he ever sorted it .
Since you mentioned you have both I thought I'd tag him into this thread .

Stephen

Thanks Stephen for thinking about this. I managed to get one last year and its been working fine since then. Appreciate the note though mate 👍
 
I think I have a facelift OBC going spare. What's the typical selling price?
 
Back
Top