• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale FOR SALE Z3 3.0 black manual 87k

8degrees

2001 BMW Z3 · Convertible · Driven 87,000 miles

BMW Z3 3.0
Black
87k miles
Manual
2001 Y reg
£5750

Inspection 2 service late last year, 2 new front tyres.
MOT til May 23
Full service history, loads of receipts.

M sport spec, gorgeous red and black leather electric sports seats, chrome side vents, leather steering wheel and chrome gear knob. Original split rim 17 inch alloys.

Reluctant sale, driven by the need for more than two seats. I've enjoyed the car daily for the last 14 months and loved every drive. Such a reliable car, sound bodywork, bloody fast, and a real beaut to drive. Before me, the car was garaged and barely used, so I've run it back in for the next owner

All electrics work - hood, seats, air con, heated seats, windows.

Bluetooth head unit. Two keys. Wind deflector.

Very genuine car and sale. Ask me any questions. Loads more photos.

Based in Maidenhead, Berkshire. 07789642512

20220621_185212.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

8degrees

2001 BMW Z3 · Convertible · Driven 87,000 kilometres

BMW Z3 3.0
Black
87k miles
Manual
2001 Y reg

Inspection 2 service late last year, 2 new front tyres.
MOT til May 23
Full service history, loads of receipts.

M sport spec, gorgeous red and black leather electric sports seats, chrome side vents, leather steering wheel and chrome gear knob. Original split rim 17 inch alloys.

Reluctant sale, driven by the need for more than two seats. I've enjoyed the car daily for the last 14 months and loved every drive. Such a reliable car, sound bodywork, bloody fast, and a real beaut to drive. Before me, the car was garaged and barely used, so I've run it back in for the next owner :)

The paint and bodywork is 20 years old, so not perfect, but very genuine. Same as the hood, all working, but some wear.

All electrics work - hood, seats, air con, heated seats, windows.

Bluetooth head unit. Two keys. Wind deflector.

Very genuine car and sale. Ask me any questions. Loads more photos.

View attachment 226715
Based in Maidenhead, Berkshire

GDavis

Zorg Addict
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8 facelift. Z3 3.0i
I know this is an old ad but have you sold or not ?

GDavis

Zorg Addict
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8 facelift. Z3 3.0i
Ah, I have seen your car on the above website. Thanks for coming back to me so quickly

It tickled me as before I decided to become a BMW owner I am sure I would have thought, ''only a BMW owner would advertise his car pictured in a 'No Parking' area''

I am looking at a couple down here, Bristol, over the weekend. If they are unsuitable I might have a look at driving up to sunny Maidenhead.

8degrees

Ah, I have seen your car on the above website. Thanks for coming back to me so quickly

It tickled me as before I decided to become a BMW owner I am sure I would have thought, ''only a BMW owner would advertise his car pictured in a 'No Parking' area''

I am looking at a couple down here, Bristol, over the weekend. If they are unsuitable I might have a look at driving up to sunny Maidenhead.
Ok, let me know, it's a lovely car, I just need more seats in the long term. As a hardened BMW owner, I enjoyed the irony of the sign while I was taking the snaps :)