• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale For sale BMW Z3 3.0i with hardtop £6,995

Trotter

Dedicated Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2015
Points
25
#front-carpark.jpg
 

Attachments

  • #nearside2-carpark.webp
    #nearside2-carpark.webp
    230 KB · Views: 559
  • #offside-carpark.webp
    #offside-carpark.webp
    229.9 KB · Views: 529
  • #front wheel-carpark.webp
    #front wheel-carpark.webp
    105.3 KB · Views: 498
  • #back-in garage.webp
    #back-in garage.webp
    134.2 KB · Views: 524
  • #offside-garage.webp
    #offside-garage.webp
    148.7 KB · Views: 546
  • #boot.webp
    #boot.webp
    151.3 KB · Views: 529
  • #tools.webp
    #tools.webp
    107.3 KB · Views: 522
  • #tonneau cover.webp
    #tonneau cover.webp
    117.3 KB · Views: 533
  • #soft top cover.webp
    #soft top cover.webp
    206.5 KB · Views: 544
  • #soft top window damage.webp
    #soft top window damage.webp
    70 KB · Views: 518
  • #dash mileage.webp
    #dash mileage.webp
    107.9 KB · Views: 551
  • #interior 1-.webp
    #interior 1-.webp
    78.2 KB · Views: 559
  • #interior2-.webp
    #interior2-.webp
    102.9 KB · Views: 547
  • #hardtop rear-on car.webp
    #hardtop rear-on car.webp
    139.6 KB · Views: 538
  • #hardtop rear-.webp
    #hardtop rear-.webp
    69.8 KB · Views: 518
  • #hardtop front.webp
    #hardtop front.webp
    101.3 KB · Views: 512
  • #hard top on stand.webp
    #hard top on stand.webp
    55 KB · Views: 503
  • #hardtop inside.webp
    #hardtop inside.webp
    144.3 KB · Views: 505
  • #hardtop cover.webp
    #hardtop cover.webp
    146.2 KB · Views: 506
  • #hardtop hoist.webp
    #hardtop hoist.webp
    54.7 KB · Views: 503
  • #window protector.webp
    #window protector.webp
    68.1 KB · Views: 500
Last edited:
Messed this up and lost the description....

added here


I've owned this BMW Z3 for last 8 years, the bodywork is excellent for a 23 year old car and it's a pleasure to drive. I'm only selling as the other half is now finding it difficult to get in & out with the roof down. TBH it's a bit of a reluctant sale and price for everything listed is £6,995

It has the 3.0 litre straight 6 engine mated to a 5 speed manual gearbox, producing 231 BHP. It has part service history up to 88,000 and 2 former owners from new. The front/rear discs & pads have recently been replaced, along with both handbrake cables, battery and rear tyres.
Original radio/cd player with 6 cd changer in boot (a couple of the LEDs don't work but display is still OK to read). I also have a wiring converter if you wish to change the head unit.
The car comes complete with a tailored BMW Z3 car cover, 2 keys, V5 present and original owners documentation

MOT : 29/07/2024
Mileage : 96,000 miles
Year : 2000

Soft top : The 3 layer soft top, which is electrically operated, comes complete with a soft top cover, a tonneau cover and a window protector for when the hood is down. The hood and plastic window are in good condition, however some of the stitching above the window has come loose.(see pic)

Although I would prefer to sell the Z3 with the factory hardtop, fitting kit & associated accessories. I would be willing to sell the car without these items for £5,995.

Hardtop : Factory fitted matching hardtop with heated rear window.
Hardtop accesories : Hardtop hoist, to assist with removal and allow for storage above the car(roof space permitting). Hardtop stand to allow vertical storage. Hardtop cover. Hardtop fitting kit (currently on car)

Please don't ask for the lowest price without first viewing the car. The car is in very good condition considering it's age and I do think that the price is very fair. However, I'm open to offers very close to the asking price.

I will not post, no couriers. Payment by bank transfer only.

Thank you for looking.
 
Last edited:
Messed this up and lost the description....

added here


I've owned this BMW Z3 for last 8 years, the bodywork is excellent for a 23 year old car and it's a pleasure to drive. I'm read). I also have a wiring converter if you wish to change the head unit.
The car comes complete with a tailored BMW Z3 car cover, 2 keys, V5 present and original owners documentation

MOT : 29/07/2024
Mileage : 96,000 miles
Year : 2000

Soft top : The 3 layer soft top, which is electrically operated, comes complete with a soft top cover, a tonneau cover and a window protector for when the hood is down. The hood and plastic window are in good condition, however some of the stitching above the window has come loose.(see pic)

Although I would prefer to sell the Z3 with the factory hardtop, fitting kit & associated accessories. I would be willing to sell the car

Thank you for looking.
What's location please?
 
Hi Trotter, are you back in the UK and did your car sell, thanks
Hi Hut van,
Sorry for the late reply, no it didn't sell.
I do love the car and it's not costing much to keep but I'm not in the UK long enough to use it much.
It's currently garaged and I'm looking to either re advertise it later in the year or look at the possibility of re registering it in Spain.
 
Hi Trotter, thanks for the reply, my initial search was for a Z3 however my wife has now retired so my thoughts are I may go for something a bit newer with the view to use it more regular rather than an out & out toy
 
Back
Top