BMBabe

Zorg Guru (V)
Staff member
Supporter
British Zeds
Community Admin
Model of Z
Z3
Managed not to get arrested!!! what the hell did you do?
Heeheee I hunt down as many Z3 as I can and nicely place a zorg card under the windscreen wiper :D
Everyone jokes that one day I will come across an unhappy zedder who won't like it =))

ZTec

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z3
Heeheee I hunt down as many Z3 as I can and nicely place a zorg card under the windscreen wiper :D
Everyone jokes that one day I will come across an unhappy zedder who won't like it =))
Why would they be unhappy if they have a Zed???=)) No such thing as a unhappy Zedder.

Chipper3

Zorg Guru (I)
British Zeds
Model of Z
4 23 s-drive Automatic
I think you hold the record for the most Zedders you've Org'd. I've only spoken to three Zedders who aren't already on here...........as far as I'm aware (although they showed an interest) none of the three joined............they don't know what they're missing.

Shelly

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 2.0 20i M Sport sDrive
Yes I've spoken to a few people too @Chipper3 and given cards :p
But none have joined up :p
And I agree......... ;)
They don't know what they are missing :)

oldcarman

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
Canadian Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
1.9 M44
If you did that in the USA where they have the right to bear arms it could be a nasty scene involving blood and a chalk line. Be careful out there!! JIM

BMBabe

Zorg Guru (V)
Staff member
Supporter
British Zeds
Community Admin
Model of Z
Z3
I think you hold the record for the most Zedders you've Org'd. I've only spoken to three Zedders who aren't already on here...........as far as I'm aware (although they showed an interest) none of the three joined............they don't know what they're missing.
Heeheee thank you @Chipper3 i love finding the zeds!! I put a card on a Z4 on Sunday while on the new Forrest cruise and the alarm went off @GazHyde laughed and iv never seen him move soooo quick haaahaa =))
My lady joined from the Duxford meet and she has a Daker awesome :D

BMBabe

Zorg Guru (V)
Staff member
Supporter
British Zeds
Community Admin
Model of Z
Z3
If you did that in the USA where they have the right to bear arms it could be a nasty scene involving blood and a chalk line. Be careful out there!! JIM
What do you mean?? Confused ?? I saw the owner of a previous Z3 I Zorged went to wave today and realised I was in the fiesta lol

DavidM

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Roadster
What do you mean?? Confused ?? I saw the owner of a previous Z3 I Zorged went to wave today and realised I was in the fiesta lol
Is a fiesta a car or an afternoon sleep :cool:

BMBabe

Zorg Guru (V)
Staff member
Supporter
British Zeds
Community Admin
Model of Z
Z3
Is a fiesta a car or an afternoon sleep :cool:
More like a roller skate ready to topple over at any corner =)) couldn't remember the drive to work it was soooo boring

oldcarman

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
Canadian Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
1.9 M44
Don't you watch anything but BBC Stacey? In the USA they shoot first ask questions later, if you're alive. If not they put a chalk line around the body. HTH JIM

BMBabe

Zorg Guru (V)
Staff member
Supporter
British Zeds
Community Admin
Model of Z
Z3
Don't you watch anything but BBC Stacey? In the USA they shoot first ask questions later, if you're alive. If not they put a chalk line around the body. HTH JIM
Haaahaaa I see the joke now :thumbsup:

Grumps

Always happy, apart from when I'm not 🤬
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 e85 2.5i
Why would they be unhappy if they have a Zed???=)) No such thing as a unhappy Zedder.
There is round here tec! In fact when I've wave they look at me like I've just smacked them in the face! :meh::mad:

Shelly

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 2.0 20i M Sport sDrive
Yes ...... :p
They do me too :)
They look at me gone out ........ ;)
As tho I'm mad :)