Finally got a Z Whooppee

Nutty_Hazel

Zorg Addict
The West Country
Model of Z
Z3 2.0 Ltr. Individual
Hello Guys & Dolls it's Nutty_Hazel from the "back and beyond", in North Devon with Duncan.

With great thanks and lots of help from Duncan and Yocky, I am now the proud owner of a 2000 (SPECIAL EDITION) 2Lt 6 cylinder face lift Z3. Pictures below I got it the right price needs some work has blue lined hood to match it's blue Aegaeisbleu with white leather upholstery with dark blue pipping. High mileage hence the reasonable price, leaving funds available to titivate it.

Looking forward to Silverstone and meeting up under my own right rather than as Duncan's long legged sidekick

Nutty H

DSCN1639.JPG
DSCN1640.JPG

Titan

British Zeds
Model of Z
sDrive35i
Hi Nutty and welcome to the madhouse!
That's a lovely Zed you've picked up with quite a rare colour combo
And the 2.2 is one of the best sounding engines out there
I've not seen many Z3s with white leather at all but it does look good - and I'm not in any way biased ;)

Regards
Terry

EnthuZiaZT

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 28i Msport
Welcome to the Madhouse as a real live member, Hazel. Great Zed, let's have a bit of top down viewing,want to see the white leather seats, they must look good with navy piping. Does it have matching insets on the doors? Mora has Biege Leather seats with Maroon piping, see piccy

Mike & Sandy

Nutty_Hazel

Zorg Addict
The West Country
Model of Z
Z3 2.0 Ltr. Individual
Welcome to the Madhouse as a real live member, Hazel. Great Zed, let's have a bit of top down viewing,want to see the white leather seats, they must look good with navy piping. Does it have matching insets on the doors? Mora has Biege Leather seats with Maroon piping, see piccy

Mike & Sandy
Hi and thank you very much for welcoming me :thankyou:
He/she/it not decided yet, has matching door card inserts. In colour layout mine is the same but not so clean due to much higher mileage. I promise to post some pics when I have had it valeted but and well impressed with the burgundy pipping on yours.

Nutty H

Nutty_Hazel

Zorg Addict
The West Country
Model of Z
Z3 2.0 Ltr. Individual
Hi Nutty and welcome to the madhouse!
That's a lovely Zed you've picked up with quite a rare colour combo
And the 2.2 is one of the best sounding engines out there
I've not seen many Z3s with white leather at all but it does look good - and I'm not in any way biased ;)

Regards
Terry
Thanks terry unfortunately mine is 2.0 rather than the 2.2 but it still has the lovely six cylinder burble

I have a few things to sort......
I managed to drive MY Z for 2 miles, then stopped by Duncan following me saying your not insured to drive it as you own it.... :(
I had to drive Blue for the road, please note 2.8lt and I was not able to keep up with him driving my 2lt. my Z3 it sat at Duncan's not tax no insurance, will be sorted for the 1st June. And well peeeeed off that he can drive it I CAN'T...grrrrrrr :rage:
Nutty H

Mint

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.2 & 3.0 Sport
Congrats Hazel. Great to see you now have your own Zed. Certainly approve of your colour combination, as it's the same as mine:) looking forward to seeing her/him/it in the flesh sometime.

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR
Hazel,

I am so chuffed for you, what a great looking Zed. Ironic it's an "individual" as that will suit you perfectly!

I promise to post some pics when I have had it valeted
Is Duncan going to finally open his vast supply of cleaning kit and valet it for you? =))

Gary

B

badman gee

Welcome Hazel (nutty)

Looks great.

Don't let Duncan clean it :ymdevil:

Ferdinand

Zorg Addict
Model of Z
Z3 3.0iA Sport Edition
Hi and welcome :welcome:

Sounds like a great motor - and lovely colour combination :scorecard: Please don't get crazy ideas about modding it with chrome gills - looks like it only needs some new screws and caps for the front numberplate.

Nutty_Hazel

Zorg Addict
The West Country
Model of Z
Z3 2.0 Ltr. Individual
Is Duncan going to finally open his vast supply of cleaning kit and valet it for you? =))

Gary
What planet are you on Garry, this is Duncan we are talking about, him clean or valet a car. Duncan negotiated that as part of the deal once we have got the work done on the car we take it back and get a complete Valet. I just have to drive all the way to Weston to get it done. (it will cost me more in Fuel than to get it done locally, but worth it rather than trust Duncan's efforts.)

Regards his supply of cleaning supplies has a huge selection yet he would not even give me the complimentary packet that we were given at McGuires,when we visited them.
His are still complete in the boxes and canvas bags as he's been awarded them for his articles.... Tight or what, Ducks Arse comes to mind =)) he has not even opened the sample from the Daventry Visit.

Have you looked closely at how he cleans his, I would not trust him near my car with a Bucket :(
but if spanners are mentioned I will make the tea and bacon butties.

Nutty_Hazel

Zorg Addict
The West Country
Model of Z
Z3 2.0 Ltr. Individual
Hi and welcome :welcome:

Sounds like a great motor - and lovely colour combination :scorecard: Please don't get crazy ideas about modding it with chrome gills - looks like it only needs some new screws and caps for the front numberplate.
Cheers and thank you, unfortunately it is not quite as good as the pictures, but non the less will try and get the few problems sorted, and I like the ideal of keeping it in it original standard "Special Edition" configuration.

Nutty H

Nutty_Hazel

Zorg Addict
The West Country
Model of Z
Z3 2.0 Ltr. Individual
Congrats Hazel. Great to see you now have your own Zed. Certainly approve of your colour combination, as it's the same as mine:) looking forward to seeing her/him/it in the flesh sometime.
Mint my example is in no way near the standard of yours, nor with the miles will it ever get there without huge cost incurred. I don't think it will ever get close to the immaculate standard of your showroom example........... I live and hope it will look acceptable enough to be allowed anywhere near yours =))

Macca

Zorg Guru (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.5l Msport
Hi Hazel, nice to see you aboard. If Duncan goes anywhere near it with a bucket, beat him off with a stick...lol

zedwheels

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
Hi Hazel good to see you got your own one now and a nice looker too. Make it a him and you can name him "Duncan" he can be a bit blue sometimes!!:ymdevil:

Ragtop

Zorg Guru (III)
Model of Z
Hi Hazel good to hear from you, I believe you followed us round Silverstone last year. Are you taking your lovely Zed to Silverstone this year?

Ron & Gail

Mint

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.2 & 3.0 Sport
Mint my example is in no way near the standard of yours, nor with the miles will it ever get there without huge cost incurred. I don't think it will ever get close to the immaculate standard of your showroom example........... I live and hope it will look acceptable enough to be allowed anywhere near yours =))
Mines got a load of miles as well - coming up to 140,000. It'll be good to park next to each other sometime. Yours will look great once its valeted and has a bit of TLC.