Finally, after 4 years, she's been resurrected!

ticklemejoviemo

hey guys,

never made an official intro post. my name is Jovan, and I'm a heavy duty diesel/truck mechanic.

my mom bought a 2.5 Z about 9 years ago, ended up trading it for an Evo. she always loved a converitble roadster, back then it was all about alfa. long story short, she loved her Z, so ended up buying a 3.0 roady and then a 3.0 coupe. she ended up getting sick and ultimately disabled (she can still drive) so cars werent driven for 3-4 years, marinating in garage.

i ALWAYS had a you know what for the coupe, so I had to have it. i officially purchased it from her in June and started to get her back in order. Registered last Friday and i cant stop the desire to keep driving. Anyways, pardon the lengthy post, but you guys have created a great resource which i've absolutely utilized. thanks much guys!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4

Attachments

Brian H

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Scottish Zeds
Model of Z
E36/7 3.0i - E85 Z4///M
Not seen a coupe in that colour before.......Nice :cool:

ticklemejoviemo

thanks guys :D according to north american production numbers only 14 in this color (pistachio green metallic) made, 2 including mine in this exact configuration. it is the 2nd rarest color behind sienna red metallic. this was unknown to me until this past friday, so naturally i was pretty excited :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4

Z

zedonist

Quick put it back in the box do not use, serious collectors edition warning.........

GazHyde

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
British Zeds
Model of Z
Audi TT Mk3
I'm not sure I've seen a picture of a coupe in Pistachio before. Looks fantastic.

Your mum sounds quite a car fanatic on her own, so we can see where you get your motivation from!

La_vida_diver

Zorg Guru (I)
British Zeds
The West Country
Model of Z
Z3 2.8 Roadster
thanks guys :D according to north american production numbers only 14 in this color (pistachio green metallic) made, 2 including mine in this exact configuration. it is the 2nd rarest color behind sienna red metallic. this was unknown to me until this past friday, so naturally i was pretty excited :)
I bet you were excited! where did you find the figures for the north american production numbers from ? @ticklemejoviemo thanks for the pointers

joey

Zorg Addict
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
1.9 16v M44
absolutely lovely...

oh and

:welcome: