Hi. So now I’ve sold my z3 I have a few items left over which I’m ready to part with.
good ridge braided line 6 piece kit.
SBW1000-6p is the part number.
£65 including postage
*braided lines now sold*
brembo hp2000 high performance front brake pads with validation card.
07.b314.31 ( brembo part number )
£75 including postage.
I have center console with clock and also gear surround in black. £50 posted.
Finally I have genuine brake lines to cover the hole rear of the car. Abs module to both rear callipers. I didn’t realise when buying bmw don’t sell them pre bent.
£50
The photo on realoem isn’t the best as it doesn’t show the pipe that runs along rear arms.
Cheers ryan
good ridge braided line 6 piece kit.
SBW1000-6p is the part number.
£65 including postage
*braided lines now sold*
brembo hp2000 high performance front brake pads with validation card.
07.b314.31 ( brembo part number )
£75 including postage.
I have center console with clock and also gear surround in black. £50 posted.
Finally I have genuine brake lines to cover the hole rear of the car. Abs module to both rear callipers. I didn’t realise when buying bmw don’t sell them pre bent.
£50
The photo on realoem isn’t the best as it doesn’t show the pipe that runs along rear arms.
Cheers ryan
Last edited:
You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.