• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Facelift Titan silver z3 rear wings

spurs fan in a coupe

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
3rd Party Trader
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Points
190
Collection only from Woking, Surrey

£75 each

drivers side really nice, passenger side a bit of rust at front edge and scratch on arch

questions via email please

79DF552D-5CB5-42DA-BA5E-87806BA7E419.webp
8DEC369D-F9CF-4644-87D7-E3E698E5C429.webp
6F7BB6A7-FDE4-4F50-87C8-D2ED5585B9FF.webp
015A4AB1-292B-4418-8783-64A893FC31A4.webp
C982A0E8-9494-45A7-A70E-B0F81EFAE354.webp
802BBD1E-929E-4251-A57E-B078A0E083DD.webp
4367EF1F-A96D-477A-814A-554E70BA7557.webp
7C6A0C44-E6B7-4284-864D-132C1AC2B547.webp
 
Hi Andy, I’m interested in the drivers side wing, what other good bits you got on that Titan Silver. Also I got a 1.9 with a blown head gasket do if you’ve a decent 1.9 (M44) engine I might just be after one of those too
 
Hi Andy, I’m interested in the drivers side wing, what other good bits you got on that Titan Silver. Also I got a 1.9 with a blown head gasket do if you’ve a decent 1.9 (M44) engine I might just be after one of those too

Hi Phil
I’ve got lots of Titan parts, no m44 engine at the minute though.
Thanks
 
Back
Top