• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Facelift rear wing

mwpe

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
Joined
Dec 8, 2011
Points
193
Location
Camberley
Model of Z
3.0
Facelift RH rear wing in silver, I am not sure which silver it is but i think all the facelifts were the same. I bought it from @Alanw as a temporary replacement for my scratched one while I got mine resprayed but my temporary repair was good enough not to need it. I now have mine booked in for a proper repair in January so this is no longer required.
£30.
 
Last edited:
I'll be interested in that as long as it's Titan Silver. Can you post or PM me some photos and a description of the condition?

Could you let me have you reg (assuming same silver) and I can check what shade it is.

Thanks,

Robert
 
I'll be interested in that as long as it's Titan Silver. Can you post or PM me some photos and a description of the condition?

Could you let me have you reg (assuming same silver) and I can check what shade it is.

Thanks,

Robert
I will take some pictures tomorrow, my car is black, I was going to respray it.
 
Not intending to hijack this thread Mike but l still have the matching N/S one of these if anyone is interested and they have it for the same price plus courier costs if applicable, or collection from Bexley Kent
 
Yes I'll be interested in the n/s too Alan. Let me check the car this morning and confirm if it needs it but I think so. Do you know if it's Titan Silver Alan?

The wings are for a project car waiting its turn after the suspension damaged car is done. I know the o/s wing is bubbling but not sure about n/s.

As o/s, needs to be serviceable as is because I'm a tight git who won't pay for paint :)
 
I definitely want the offside if it's rust/bubble free and will polish up nice enough with no paint required. I'm afraid I didn't check the near side in my rush this morning to go away for the weekend so will have to wait until I get back on Monday.
 
Sorry I didn't get the pictures as promised but it has been a hectic day, this retirement is exhausting. I will do it tomorrow. :)
 
You got that right @mwpe and my wife constantly reminds me how childish I am!! Suits me fine better that than a bitter old man I tell her!! And then the fight starts!!! lol. JIM
 
Here are some pictures, there is slight gravel rash at the front and a tiny dent on top at the back, barely visible.

IMGP2040.webp
IMGP2039.webp
IMGP2041.webp
IMGP2043.webp
 
I'll take that off your hands. Will PM you.

Alan, will try and let you know about nearside on Monday.
 
Back
Top