• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

Wanted Exhaust hanger/bracket

Lee

Zorg Expert (I)
British Zeds
M Power
#ZedShed
Joined
Mar 26, 2014
Points
213
Location
Basingstoke
Model of Z
Z4 Coupe 3.0si
Evening all. I’m after an exhaust bracket that bolts onto the subframe. See drawing.

Item 19

D32519C1-9AFC-43DE-A307-F4B53B4DD057.webp
 
I've just taken that type off a rear beam before it went for blasting and coating. It's no good to me as all mine use the prong type.
 
Yeah I have the other type which is like a Pin, that the one you mean ?
 
Want me to post you this one and you send me that one?
 
Sure. PM me your address. I'm not back in Swindon until Friday though. And I do also have to find where I put it.
 
Perfect, I'll ping you a PM.
 
Well that was easy =))
 
Well I’d be interested to know what type is used when. My prong type came from a 2.2.

But the type Lee is after I’m not sure where it is used. 1.9s and 2.8s maybe. Also E30s.
 
Well I’d be interested to know what type is used when. My prong type came from a 2.2.

But the type Lee is after I’m not sure where it is used. 1.9s and 2.8s maybe. Also E30s.
Is it maybe to do with dual / single pipes all the way throughb

My 2.8 goes 6>2>1

I think 2.2, 3.0 and some later 2.8 went 6>2 all the way through?
 
Is it maybe to do with dual / single pipes all the way throughb

My 2.8 goes 6>2>1

I think 2.2, 3.0 and some later 2.8 went 6>2 all the way through?

I think you may be right, my 3.0 has the prong type.
 
Probably the pre facelift M52 with single pipe is one type and the M52TU and M54 with dual pipes is the other type
 
Back
Top