Status
Not open for further replies.

billz

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 3.0si Individual Ruby Black Last one produced in this colour combo
Well as most of you are aware, me, mozza and Brian are doing a road trip through France, Switzerland and Italy Where after spending 4 days around Lake Como we say farwell to Brian and me and Mozza go down to Spain to spend a week in a villa. Our itn is as follows

Friday 9th August
Me and Mozza drive to Euro Tunnel and meet with Brian then we drive to Reims

Saturday
We drive to Mulhouse https://maps.google.com/?saddr=49.28476,4.01424&daddr=48.07354,6.82258 to:48.00421,6.94533 to:47.95593,6.99660 to:47.89090,7.11948 to:47.75083,7.33588 to:47.75972,7.33126&hl=en&t=h&om=1&z=8&geocode=FZgG8AIdoEA9AA;FUSL3QIdtBpoAA;FXJ83AIdMvppAA;Fdq_2wIdeMJqAA;FdTB2gIdeKJsAA;Fa6e2AIdyO9vAA;FWjB2AIdvN1vAA
where we shall be visiting the Motor Museum http://citedelautomobile.com/en/home

Sunday
Drive to Alpenhof via the Sustenpasse and Furkapasse if time permits we will go to Grindalwald to view the Eiger
https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=206240247215734636440.0004dcdbe22c694fc0957&msa=0

Monday to Friday
We drive onto Lake Como via the rest of the Furkapasse, St Bernadino Pass and Splugenpasse
http://maps.google.com/?saddr=46.53...;FXSnwwIdWtKMAA;FVqsxAIdoI-OAA;Fb4mvgIdVPmOAA

I have also arranged 2 day trips one to drive around Davos and St Moritz taking in the Fluelapasse and Julierpass
https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=206240247215734636440.0004dcdc0579b1117ceab&msa=0
The other run out is obviously the Stelviopasse
https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=206240247215734636440.0004dcdc0c35a11b313fc&msa=0

On the Friday we say bye to Brian and me and Mozz head down to a Chateau in the southern France Alps before we head down to Spain where we will spend the week at a place called Las Tres Calis
The trip back has yet to be arranged as we will do this when we are having a beer n bq night at the villa so we might end up not comming back

We will try and update this as we go along.

Aceman

British Zeds
3rd Party Trader
Model of Z
///M Roadster
Sounds like a great trip Bill would love to do something similar in the future when the kids have grown up and me and Tracy can get off on our own together.

Brian H

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Scottish Zeds
Model of Z
E36/7 3.0i - E85 Z4///M
Looks like a great trip :)

Sounds like a great trip Bill would love to do something similar in the future when the kids have grown up and me and Tracy can get off on our own together.
I share that sentiment Aceman, a few more years before I can do a trip like this, I would love to drive down to Spain for the Spanish GP one year.

La_vida_diver

Zorg Guru (I)
British Zeds
The West Country
Model of Z
Z3 2.8 Roadster
I have to admit I am likewise feeling I would like to do a trip like that maybe I should get my tent out and work out how to get it all packed in the car.

I shall watch for the updates with anticipation. hope you all have a great time!

TaffZee

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 3.0 SE
Not a bit jealous:grumpy:

That little bit of road after the lakes in St Moritz is superb. We had great fun driving that last year...

jonco

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
'98 1.9 Auto
Good route . Did Reims, La Jura, Chamonix to Genoa ferry last year but sadly not in the Zed. Intend to put that right this September and redo part of it to Lake Garda.
If you are eating out in Reims - recommend L'Apostrophe` in centre.

zedwheels

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
Really looking forward to this adventure with the martian and billz. When they go on down to spain me and Linda have decided to stay a little longer in Italy. Going on from Como to Lake Garda and staying there for 4 nights before making our way back home via Germany's Lake Constance one night, then on to the Nuburgring for a bit of a dash around a track and staying for one night. then onto Brugge for three nights before crossing back. 12 Weeks and counting.:coolsteer)

Malcolm E Zed

Zorg Addict
You will have a great time.

We drove down to Italy for the F1 and MotoGP via Mulhouse last year. Roof down, sun shining, tunes on, can't beat it.

Malcolm E Zed

Zorg Addict
Really looking forward to this adventure with the martian and billz. When they go on down to spain me and Linda have decided to stay a little longer in Italy. Going on from Como to Lake Garda and staying there for 4 nights before making our way back home via Germany's Lake Constance one night, then on to the Nuburgring for a bit of a dash around a track and staying for one night. then onto Brugge for three nights before crossing back. 12 Weeks and counting.:coolsteer)
If you get the chance detour to Stuttgart. Porsche and Merc museums. Wonderful!!

billz

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Just bought this in car camera for run outs and also the Euro trip in August. with a 32gig sd card will be able to record around a full days driving.

billz

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Need some respite :) from doing the kitchen moz

billz

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Thought we was doing the alps not the pyrenees.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk 2

zedwheels

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
9 Weeks today:D
M

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
Had our breathalyser kit, GB stickers, High viz vests, + beam convertors, only got one triangle because not going into Spain! Haven't had a set of bulbs yet though. When I checked out the cost of a full set of these it came to £95. :nailbiting: am I going to need all these I ask?? Viginete's sorted by Bill, So, nearly ready......:party:

Status
Not open for further replies.