Essex

RodsZ3

Dedicated Member
Model of Z
2.2i Sport
Yesterday evening was the inaugural meeting of the South Essex Chapter of Zorg :D ……’both’ of us attended at the Writtle Wheatsheaf :-h .

Pete (Bessieblue) and myself got together and exchanged ale :beer as is the tradition and spoke of many things including Z3’s (pretty obvious that one), runs out into deepest Essex and Suffolk to be organised when that fiery ball in the sky gets warmer, then conversation drifted to kitchens, caravanning, off-springs and a number of other subjects including Z days out further afield. :coolsteer)

The pub was congenial with a good selection of beers including Sharps Doom Bar, Oscar Wilde, Maldon Nelsons Blood and a Wibblers Apprentice….not that we sampled them all by any means. #:-s

It was suggested another meeting could be organised in a month or two in another location…probably Boreham.

Cheers Pete for coming along, it was good to meet up. :)

Rod

EnthuZiaZT

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 28i Msport
RodsZ3 said:
Yesterday evening was the inaugural meeting of the South Essex Chapter of Zorg :D ……’both’ of us attended at the Writtle Wheatsheaf :-h .

Pete (Bessieblue) and myself got together and exchanged ale :beer as is the tradition and spoke of many things including Z3’s (pretty obvious that one), runs out into deepest Essex and Suffolk to be organised when that fiery ball in the sky gets warmer, then conversation drifted to kitchens, caravanning, off-springs and a number of other subjects including Z days out further afield. :coolsteer)

The pub was congenial with a good selection of beers including Sharps Doom Bar, Oscar Wilde, Maldon Nelsons Blood and a Wibblers Apprentice….not that we sampled them all by any means. #:-s

It was suggested another meeting could be organised in a month or two in another location…probably Boreham.

Cheers Pete for coming along, it was good to meet up. :)

Rod
Just found this thread RodZ3 and would like to say congrats and hello to our new neighbouring gang from the East Anglian Crew. :D Looked like a good top down day to Aldburgh, Bessie Blue are you going to join RodZ3 and TEAC at Duxford. :ymhug:

Have you thought anymore about sections for different areas/crews, Gazza B-)

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR
EnthuZiaZT said:
Have you thought anymore about sections for different areas/crews, Gazza B-)
The request has not been forgotten ;) I'm still looking at streamlining some of the sections and combining a couple to make more sense. Once we have this work completed we will look at new section requests again.

RodsZ3

Dedicated Member
Model of Z
2.2i Sport
EnthuZiaZT said:
Just found this thread RodZ3 and would like to say congrats and hello to our new neighbouring gang from the East Anglian Crew. :D
Hello Mike and Sandy,
...and 'Hi' to you to in 'North' East Anglia :-h , a number of things going on up there I've noticed but hopefully we Essex boys and girls will get together at some point meantime I'm looking forward to Duxford, should be a splendid day out :-bd .
We'll no doubt all get together with lots of shaking of hands and pointing at cars.....and planes.....and food.....a beer perhaps....plus some more cars with, I'm sure, some Mmmmm's, Oooo's and ahhh's! let's hope it doesn't :rain( :zap :rain(
Cheers for now
Rod

bessieblue

Zorg Guru (II)
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Hi everyone, yes a good evening with Rod at the pub, wouldnt mind a run upto suffolk ! perhaps at the next meeting Rod we can arrange something , maybe with east anglia crew :-bd .

RodsZ3

Dedicated Member
Model of Z
2.2i Sport
bessieblue said:
! perhaps at the next meeting Rod we can arrange something
Yes I'm up for a meeting one evening to arrange something....perhaps Warrior and Two may want to come along along with any others. :ymhug:
I'm interested in how Two is getting on 'polishing the underneath of his Z'
Note: I could have descibed that in a differant way but refrained from doing so! :ymblushing:
Anyone, ideas on when and where? :beer
Rod

TWO

Zorg Guru (I)
Model of Z
Z Sport Roadster 2.2
RodsZ3 said:
bessieblue said:
! perhaps at the next meeting Rod we can arrange something
Yes I'm up for a meeting one evening to arrange something....perhaps Warrior and Two may want to come along along with any others. :ymhug:
I'm interested in how Two is getting on 'polishing the underneath of his Z'
Note: I could have descibed that in a differant way but refrained from doing so! :ymblushing:
Anyone, ideas on when and where? :beer
Rod
Hi Rod

LOL........'polishing the underneath' .........I've just purchased several cans of Dinitrol RC900 Rust Converter + Dinitrol Underbody Wax......which I was planning to start using this weekend; but the more I look at the wishbone bushes...I'm seriously considering changing the complete wishbones + associated bushes. Decision to be made at the weekend.

Yes, I'm up for a pint...I'm sure I can drag Warrior along. My Zed is SORN at the moment, until I finish polishing the anderneath :))

I'll leave the watering hole & date up to you............maybe out towards Boreham.........bessieblues manor :)

bessieblue

Zorg Guru (II)
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
ok shall we set adate for april say a wed or thurs night 4th,5th or 11th , venues spoilt for choice as 4 pubs in boreham , suggest six bells.

EnthuZiaZT

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 28i Msport
bessieblue said:
Hi everyone, yes a good evening with Rod at the pub, wouldnt mind a run upto suffolk ! perhaps at the next meeting Rod we can arrange something , maybe with east anglia crew :-bd .
Hi The Essex Boys, :-h Would love to try and make it for beginning of April, but in dry dock at the moment, see Strippers Ahoy. Definitely have to be ready for 28th April at Rutland Water. :D