Essex run

Grimstead

Dedicated Member
Model of Z
3.0i
Hi everyone, anyone fancy a good run in essex? Basically meet at the windmill in Ramsden heath go out through back of Maldon through Tiptree through Braintree and on to finchingfield. Great run and if I get an idea of who's up for it and when? I can book a bit of food in the fox Inn

bessieblue

Zorg Guru (II)
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Hi grimstead, yes would be up for a run , depends on the date :D

Grimstead

Dedicated Member
Model of Z
3.0i
good stuff. i'm pretty easy on dates really, its about an hour out there and an hour back so only really need a weekend afternoon free. sunday would be a bit poop tho as there are alot of people with flat caps and picnic blankets on the parcel shelf who frequent the roads. :car)

Grimstead

Dedicated Member
Model of Z
3.0i
Good stuff, I'm a billericay boy and I believe Bessie blue is from Chelmsford or something. I went to a third place in southwoodham the other night called buelang or something

Woody100

Zorg Legend
Model of Z
That must be the new Thai place in town, not been there yet !

You don't see that many Z3's around much here, been out in the car all day today (The wife let me play out all day!) and I didn't see one on the road.

bessieblue

Zorg Guru (II)
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Hi , iv'e been out & about today but came back early as my other car Hyundai needed clean as really covered in salt & dirt.nearly went for run upto Aldborough ,its a nice run & a nice village by the sea. :coolsteer)

bessieblue

Zorg Guru (II)
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
I think its best to rearrange as no reply from Grimstead & no time set. cheers Pete