• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Engraved Z Keyrings

Z4 Tee shirt blueprints.................
 

Attachments

  • DSC_1198.webp
    DSC_1198.webp
    56 KB · Views: 314
  • DSC_1199.webp
    DSC_1199.webp
    60.4 KB · Views: 291
  • DSC_1197.webp
    DSC_1197.webp
    51.3 KB · Views: 294
Looks like you've been busy again Clive. Look forward to seeing how much they will be mate.:thumbsup:

Tony.
 
Hi Tony
I was thinking of £10 on proper heavyweight Gildan shirts. The pic is on Fruit of the Loom Medium weight.............. What you think?
C
 
Hi Tony
I was thinking of £10 on proper heavyweight Gildan shirts. The pic is on Fruit of the Loom Medium weight.............. What you think?
C
I think I could live with that mate.

Tony.

ps. PM sent.
 
I have yes.
Aluminium composite, brushed finish, silver or gold?
I thought 300 x 100mm
 
@Clive - I meant to say mine arrived ok weeks ago and am very pleased with them. Thank you :thumbsup:
 
Back
Top