• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Electronic Exhaust Valves

Lee

Zorg Expert (I)
British Zeds
M Power
#ZedShed
Joined
Mar 26, 2014
Points
213
Location
Basingstoke
Model of Z
Z4 Coupe 3.0si
So I bought these with the intention of carrying out the race car noise like rallyz4 has done with his. I decided I wanted to fit them nearer the rear but they wouldn't fit. So instead of sending them back thought I would quickly see if anyone wanted them for the same price I paid.

I have photos of how they fit. I was quote £150 to have them welded in.

£155 They are boxed ready to go.

Valves.webp
 
So what are you going to do instead of this mod. ?
 
You'll have to wait a few days :P
 
Back
Top