Welcome to ZRoadster.org - BMW Z1 Z4 Z8 Z3 Forum and Technical Database

If you want to join in with the discussion, and see the areas which are available only to members then sign up now!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

electric windows

Discussion in 'Z3 Roadster & Coupé' started by phil.a, Nov 9, 2014.

1. phil.a

phil.a Zorg Legend
    The M44 Massive

Model of Z:
    z4
    sat in my z cleaning the inside when i hit the window switch and the window came up without the ing, key in the ing it raised and lowered never came across this before also found a switch that i did not what it did so thought i would press it and find out what would happen then this big think came out of no were covered my head and cut the sun out:arghh:

• Funny Funny x 4
  2. GazHyde

GazHyde The Gaz Monkey
    Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator British Zeds

Model of Z:
    BMW Z4 3.0Si Sport
    Keep taking the tablets Phil, and I'm sure the world order will return to normal again ;)

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. phil.a

phil.a Zorg Legend
    The M44 Massive

Model of Z:
    z4
    been for a nice drive today, it as to be said bar for a spitfire( car that is) this is the only soft top that i have owned were i dont feel the need for a wind stopper, even her who as to be obeyed does not complain, showed her my new toy, she thought it was a good idea for bmw to put a sun blind to stop your head getting burned ;) got to go time to have a tablet=))

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1