Richard and me

Shelly

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 2.0 20i M Sport sDrive
Sorry about all the posts with the photographs , I could only put 8 on at a time , lol, Alan said to do photobucket , but will have to look into that, you know what they say , the quickest way to do things is the way you know best , so that is what I've done ;)

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR
Sorry about all the posts with the photographs , I could only put 8 on at a time , lol, Alan said to do photobucket , but will have to look into that, you know what they say , the quickest way to do things is the way you know best , so that is what I've done ;)
@Shelly I would prefer if you persist and upload them as attachments. Nothing worse than a few years down the line that you clear out your photobucket account and all the images in the threads break! Also, Photobucket from my experience can slow the page load times down when it's having one of it's slow days (which is why I stopped using it!).

We have to have a sensible limit for the number of pictures for a post, and I've just upped it to 10 ;)

Shelly

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Thanks for your advice Gary, and for moving all my photographs , must of took you ages, ;)
Next time I will see if I can do the attachments ;)

Zteve

Dedicated Member
Scottish Zeds
Model of Z
E89
Looks like a good day out, you didn't comment on whether it was a tasty dram or not? Will have to try some day, I have a collection myself as an employee in the Scotch industry, MacAllan being just 2 minutes from home and I am an ex-employee of that company, its always expensive when you find a rare bottle...sadly I don't have one in my collection...

Macca

Zorg Guru (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.5l Msport
Looks like a good day out, you didn't comment on whether it was a tasty dram or not? Will have to try some day, I have a collection myself as an employee in the Scotch industry, MacAllan being just 2 minutes from home and I am an ex-employee of that company, its always expensive when you find a rare bottle...sadly I don't have one in my collection...
Steve, I have worked in the Speyside area and tasted some very nice whiskey's, the ones we tasted yesterday were ok but not as nice as the ones from Speyside. In defence of the distillery, they are a very new company and the whiskey is only 3years old.
Still a great day though.

EnthuZiaZT

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 28i Msport
Thank you Shaun & Karen for a fantastic day, we thoroughly enjoyed it, once again great company and a entertaining cruise, even though somewhat thwarted by the Police!!!!

We were wacked out when we got home, slept for most of the evening, hence late 'thank you 'posting, must have been the whisky tot or was it the Norfolk Blackberry Liquor or maybe even the Norfolk version of Baileys, all delicious!! and potent!!!

Photos to follow, have got our daughter visiting for the day as her Fiancé is working 10am to 11pm, so that she is not alone all day after having been alone all week.

M & S

Zteve

Dedicated Member
Scottish Zeds
Model of Z
E89
Steve, I have worked in the Speyside area and tasted some very nice whiskey's, the ones we tasted yesterday were ok but not as nice as the ones from Speyside. In defence of the distillery, they are a very new company and the whiskey is only 3years old.
Still a great day though.
Only 3 years...I will give it another 7 then have a try... :)

As a note, the real Whisky makers don't put the added "e" in their Whisk_y ;)

Back to motoring, some nice cars on display...especially the white Z4, but I am bias...

Steve.

Shelly

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Hi zteve , I couldn't really comment on the whisky as didn't really taste it as I don't drink :drinks:, but we all had yet another great EAC meet , ;) With lots of fun , good food , good company , good weather, thanks again Shaun and Karen ;)

Macca

Zorg Guru (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.5l Msport

As a note, the real Whisky makers don't put the added "e" in their Whisk_y ;)

Back to motoring, some nice cars on display...especially the white Z4, but I am bias...

Steve.
Ummmm, I did know that, it was the crap "American spell checker" that Apple supply with the IPad and I didn't check before posting...:(

z3cade

Zorg Guru (III)
East Anglian Crew
Was a great day and the whisky was warming ;) thanks again Shaun & Karren and great to see you all again! Looking forward to the Xmas do!! Just got to find something pink now!

The pic of Barry with the wooden toy was brilliant haha!

reddyzeddygo

Zorg Guru (II)
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z3 1.9i
What a brilliant day! Glad all enjoyed the 'whisky galore!' experience. Thanks to all for another very fun day out with the Crew. :)

reddyzeddygo

Zorg Guru (II)
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z3 1.9i
Steve.
I treated myself to a late 60th present and bought a bottle of their 'Chapter 6' whisky - label confirms it was distilled in May 2009, so is (presumably) currently just over 4 years old. I'll take Zteve's advice and leave it to mature a bit more before drinking it, at least for ... errm ... another 24 hours! ;) :)

Brian4

Zorg Guru (IV)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z3 3.0i Auto
Looks like the EAC is getting to be the Z4 crew. Glad you had a good day out, we were away enjoying the Cotswolds in the van.

EnthuZiaZT

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 28i Msport
Have now finally surfaced from our intoxicating day out with the crew! Incidentally, if you look closely several of the guys were listening very intently to our Guide. you could hear the brain cells ticking over. Wonder who will be the first to clandestinely convert their man shed!!!? Is prohibition here rife in East Anglia??? Alan & Shaun definitely had a glint in their eyes on the way round! The words Norfolk Moonshine springs to mind:ymdevil:

Here's our contribution of the grand day out,

Liam couldn't wait to get there!

To be continued............................................

Last edited:

EnthuZiaZT

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 28i Msport
Just a few more tots.........................

WHAT A WHOPPER!!!!

Lots of laughter with great company, who could ask for more!!:scorecard:
Thanks Guys:thankyou:

M & S

Last edited: