• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale E89 2009 £4650.

Z Victor 1

Formerly "Ontiken1"
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
May 4, 2015
Points
194
Location
Little Eaton,Derbyshire.
Model of Z
Zedless.
Saw this on fbook marketplace, it looks a genuine car at around that price for anyone interested.Near Mansfield,full MOT no advisories, fsh,114k miles,blue.
 
I was considering trading in my cooper s. for either a Boxster or an E89.

Out of interest I was looking at the 23i or the 2.0i. The latter can be chipped I believe to achieve 220bhp without any other mods. Any thoughts from E89 owners?
 
I was considering trading in my cooper s. for either a Boxster or an E89.

Out of interest I was looking at the 23i or the 2.0i. The latter can be chipped I believe to achieve 220bhp without any other mods. Any thoughts from E89 owners?
The N20 (all 2 litre E89s same engine) can be 'chipped' to 280bhp from a laptop for £300.
Night and day difference on a 20i (180bhp standard). It's not the horses, but the increase in torque that is most noticeable and makes it such a better car to drive. They go like stink aswell once remapped.
 
Back
Top