• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD e46 m3 wheels with brand new tyres

jamie_z4

Zorg Legend
Joined
Feb 1, 2017
Points
75
Location
lancs
Model of Z
z4 3.0i SE
ET47 front 8J with brand new 215/40/18 budget tyres
ET27 rear 9J with brand new 215/40/18 budget tyres (slight stretch, still within manufacturers spec)

They are gunmetal finish with small areas of chipping but overall very presentable

Cosidering they have 4 new tyres im pricing them at a very reasonable 450 collected - they can be couriered for extra

heres a google pic as ive not got any to hand, happy to send any pics via whatsapp,

no fitment issues on z3/z4

21084239039_87201cdc85_b.jpg


thanks

jamie
 
I would of been interested if they were thE right size tyres. but they are completely the wrong size tyres for 8 and 9 inch wheels. So I would have to replace them all.
Which would then take the cost upto 1k
 
Edit - not worth wasting breath or keys
 
Last edited:
I might be interested though...
 
I have to say these are a cracking price.
I would of had them but the rears will stick out 7mm more than my SDM alloys and they sit perfectly in line with the wheel arch.
GLWTS
 
I have to say i think you have done the right thing in selling them without the tyres. You should get around 150 to 200 for the tyres on Ebay
 
I took the tyres back to my tyre guy. I buy n sell wheels on an almost weekly basis so he said he'll just keep them for the next set I buy haha

They are flush with the arch when fitted
 
Back
Top