bonbon Zorg Legend Joined Mar 13, 2012 Points 75 Location Israel Model of Z 19L Auto Apr 20, 2022 #1 Anybody have one of these hanging around? Either side will do, in any condition - all I need is the glass. Attachments 0A279709-0824-4A42-9487-5FDD397CE7C7.webp 16.3 KB · Views: 380
Anybody have one of these hanging around? Either side will do, in any condition - all I need is the glass.
Althulas Zorg Guru (V) Supporter British Zeds Joined Jun 14, 2014 Points 198 Location Banburyshire Model of Z M Roadster Apr 21, 2022 #2 If it’s the glass your after wouldn’t something like this on the correct size be a solution? https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-60mm-7...p2349624.m46890.l6249&mkrid=710-127635-2958-0 Or some units like this be able to fettled to fit? https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/UK-Angel...p2349624.m46890.l6249&mkrid=710-127635-2958-0
If it’s the glass your after wouldn’t something like this on the correct size be a solution? https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-60mm-7...p2349624.m46890.l6249&mkrid=710-127635-2958-0 Or some units like this be able to fettled to fit? https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/UK-Angel...p2349624.m46890.l6249&mkrid=710-127635-2958-0
bonbon Zorg Legend Joined Mar 13, 2012 Points 75 Location Israel Model of Z 19L Auto Apr 21, 2022 #3 I tried without success - it needs to be exact. Easier to buy a new pair for £60 - the engineer in me is trying to be efficient.
I tried without success - it needs to be exact. Easier to buy a new pair for £60 - the engineer in me is trying to be efficient.
TIL255 Regular Member Joined Oct 3, 2021 Points 23 Apr 23, 2022 #4 Hi all - can anyone recommend to me where to buy a brand new replacement set of fog light lenses? Mine are cracked. Thanks
Hi all - can anyone recommend to me where to buy a brand new replacement set of fog light lenses? Mine are cracked. Thanks
bonbon Zorg Legend Joined Mar 13, 2012 Points 75 Location Israel Model of Z 19L Auto Apr 23, 2022 #5 A full second hand set on eBay are quite reasonable.
t-tony The Legend Deceased Supporter #ZedShed Joined Dec 31, 2013 Points 226 Location Torksey Lock,Lincoln, England Model of Z E89 Z4 23i Auto Apr 23, 2022 #6 I have a complete pair of front fog lights including the plastic side filler pieces. Tony.
TIL255 Regular Member Joined Oct 3, 2021 Points 23 Apr 23, 2022 #7 Thanks Tony please let me know how much
bonbon Zorg Legend Joined Mar 13, 2012 Points 75 Location Israel Model of Z 19L Auto Sep 10, 2022 #8 Just bumping this for a second request
t-tony The Legend Deceased Supporter #ZedShed Joined Dec 31, 2013 Points 226 Location Torksey Lock,Lincoln, England Model of Z E89 Z4 23i Auto Sep 10, 2022 #9 TIL255 said: Thanks Tony please let me know how much Click to expand... I only just saw this reply, I do apologise. Did you find some? Tony.
TIL255 said: Thanks Tony please let me know how much Click to expand... I only just saw this reply, I do apologise. Did you find some? Tony.
bonbon Zorg Legend Joined Mar 13, 2012 Points 75 Location Israel Model of Z 19L Auto May 19, 2023 #10 Will bump this once a year All I need is the round glass lense