• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale e36 m3 sunflower wheels/ winter tyres

jamie_z4

Zorg Legend
Joined
Feb 1, 2017
Points
75
Location
lancs
Model of Z
z4 3.0i SE
Genuine e36 m3 sunflower wheels with Avon ice touring winter tyres with approx 4.5mm of tread remaining

All tyres are 225 45 17 and are evenly worn

Wheels could do with a refurb but I can have them done in any colour of your choice acid dipped sand blasted and powder coated for extra

Will fit any z3/z4 (z4 e89 with spacers)

Looking for 275 as they are or 450 freshly powder coated

Collection from Preston Lancashire

file.php

file.php


any questions text/whatsapp me 07900098555

Thanks

Jamie
 
Soo tempted, love this wheel.
Are they staggered?
 
Soo tempted, love this wheel.
Are they staggered?

Hi mate, the original sunflowers weren't staggered,only the facelift ones which were a slightly different design. 7.5j All round hence the square tyre setup. Open to sensible offers :)
 
I will be very seriously interested (99%) if you still have them at the end of the month, I desperately want a 2nd set and would have bought them now if I had the money. Don't suppose you'd be interested in a quality Irvin style genuine leather and sheepskin flying jacket?
I have 3 of the 2 of which don't fit me anymore, and both are really high quality 15mm sheepskin. Choice of 2.
If you're interested pm me your email address for pich of both.
Cheers
 
Back
Top