Drunk

Davyhoogy

Zorg Guru (III)
Model of Z
'98 2.8 z3
All this time off is getting to me. Had a full bottle of JD and let myself loose on the forum.
I've tried to retrace my footsteps haha but sorry to all I thought I was hilarious :bag::beer:dead:
I'm awfully hungover now

Nodzed

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
Z3M Imola and Z4 (e89)
All this time off is getting to me. Had a full bottle of JD and let myself loose on the forum.
I've tried to retrace my footsteps haha but sorry to all I thought I was hilarious :bag::beer:dead:
I'm awfully hungover now
=))=))=)) Been there done that.

Mazza

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z3 1.9 M44 Roadster Z3 2.8 Project
Could have been a lot worse......ie......started singing :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

andyglym

Shiny Dust Caps Make Your Zed Go Faster.
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Roadster
I'm awfully hungover now
That's a splendid effort to be fair
:scorecard:

mrscalex

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
3rd Party Trader
Amusing consequences that we can all afford to laugh at as you are okay.

But let's bear in mind not everyone who drinks a bottle of strong spirits, especially if it's a larger bottle, on the same day, would escape unharmed. I can't not say that having lost a best friend to alcohol. I'm not judging. I really couldn't afford to as I did some incredibly stupid things myself once upon a time.

Jack Ratt

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
The West Country
Model of Z
2.8i AUTO and 2.8i MANUAL
Could have been worse, could have been on eBay !
I did that once and bought a 6ft plastic tree. When they delivered it Jill's eyes were like saucers and she kept saying WTF have you bought that for =))

I didn't tell her how much I paid for it as I got into a bidding war with some other drunken f****r =))

mrscalex

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
3rd Party Trader
The best friend I lost managed to buy an Austin 1100 while he was p*ssed (early 2000s). He really didn't want it. But fair enough, he went through with it and I think managed to sell it for a small profit.

Davyhoogy

Zorg Guru (III)
Model of Z
'98 2.8 z3
I did that once and bought a 6ft plastic tree. When they delivered it Jill's eyes were like saucers and she kept saying WTF have you bought that for =))

I didn't tell her how much I paid for it as I got into a bidding war with some other drunken f****r =))
Funny you should say that, I tried to buy a 6ft plastic tree once, the next morning I thought, I'm glad theres someone more stupid and more drunk than me ;)

Davyhoogy

Zorg Guru (III)
Model of Z
'98 2.8 z3
Amusing consequences that we can all afford to laugh at as you are okay.

But let's bear in mind not everyone who drinks a bottle of strong spirits, especially if it's a larger bottle, on the same day, would escape unharmed. I can't not say that having lost a best friend to alcohol. I'm not judging. I really couldn't afford to as I did some incredibly stupid things myself once upon a time.
It's a tragic event whenever we lose someone we care for, even worse when its within our own ability to prevent it!

I dont think I could actually handle a full bottle, I'm convinced the mrs poured the rest of it down the drain. Shame as it was a bottle of single barrel JD, one to savour, not waste as I did.