Write Up Cruises down south!!

Rogerg

Dedicated Member
Model of Z
Hey guys and girls, you seem to have lots going on North of the M25 anything happening down this way other than the Beaulieu event?

MisterP007

German-Italian-British Mix - What could go wrong?
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8
Hey Roger, add me to that question also. It would be great to have a southeast event.

Come to think of it, we have 22 Acres and loads of parking at our place? SWMBO would go nuts!!!!

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Hey Roger, add me to that question also. It would be great to have a southeast event.

Come to think of it, we have 22 Acres and loads of parking at our place? SWMBO would go nuts!!!!
We have a field next to us which we use after our September meets here at Torksey. Go for it and organise an event, it is good fun. We normally have a 50ish mile run around local A roads and country lanes followed by dinner at out local pub. We end up at the field next door for Shirl's "Sweet treats", these are a closely guarded secret till the day.

Tony.

pgunter

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
2.2i Sport Zedshed Special
Keep the faith. There are plenty of zeds around the south. When things open up more and this covid threat has settled a bit more I will be back to organising a few runs and meet ups.

The normal ones are.

The New Forest Bimble. A great drive through the New Forest.
The Dorset ( Hampshire, Wiltshire ) run.
The South Downs. BMW HQ breakfast and a great run through the South Downs normally ending at Goodwood.

Also a few others in the planning. So keep your eyes on the Events pages.

iiNNeX

British Zeds
I'm looking forward to attending some events in the South also, will keep an eye on this sub-forum.