Wanted Cosmos Black Pre-facelift 97 Parts

Chris Guest

Dedicated Member
Hi everyone.
Anyone got these parts in Cosmos Metallic? I'm in NW England commuting daily from North Lancs to North Cumbria. Happy to drive a couple of hours any direction from home to collect a bundle. Otherwise Delivery would be preferable.

I'm looking for the following:

Pair of rear wings, (pre-wide body) with aerial grommet and aerial - no or light rust
O/s Plastic wheel arch liner
O/s sills cover - no or light rust
Pr Tan seats - no rips or major cracks
rear springs - standard, not lowered (I'll swap you a set of lower ones! if you want!)

If colour proves a problem, I'd go for black and respray. Happy to arrange to if you're out on a meet somewhere or collect. I live in Lancaster.
Cheers,
Chris.

Sean d

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8
Hi everyone.
Anyone got these parts in Cosmos Metallic? I'm in NW England commuting daily from North Lancs to North Cumbria. Happy to drive a couple of hours any direction from home to collect a bundle. Otherwise Delivery would be preferable.

I'm looking for the following:

Pair of rear wings, (pre-wide body) with aerial grommet and aerial - no or light rust
O/s Plastic wheel arch liner
O/s sills cover - no or light rust
Pr Tan seats - no rips or major cracks
rear springs - standard, not lowered (I'll swap you a set of lower ones! if you want!)

If colour proves a problem, I'd go for black and respray. Happy to arrange to if you're out on a meet somewhere or collect. I live in Lancaster.
Cheers,
Chris.
Pre-facelift rear wings are quite rare in good condition, good condition sills are like rocking horse s***, new ones are only £110 each, the grommet is only £8 from BMW, airing aid coloured seats must be easy to find as surely no one wants them and the rest of the bits should be easy to source, I have the springs going spare,

Chris Guest

Dedicated Member
Hi Sean,
Thanks for quick response.........Yeah, expect to have problems finding something that I won't have to paint..... Probably easier to find hens teeth!! Bought this one to use as a donor but got sentimental and couldn't bring myself to chop it up so now I've bought me and the lad another project. Still need to do final bit of paint job on last year's Black 98 model. At least its on the road though. I'll hold-out for a little while and see if I can find things more locally. Thanks for springs offer, might come back but I'll probably find one of Manchester lads will have some. Where's best place to buy new sill covers?