Coronavirus.

ktnez99

Zorg Guru (III)
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8L
My lad called me today and told me his son 7 years old (1 of 3) has been sent home as he did a bit of a cough and they said he had a high temperature, When he got home they tested his temperature to find it was just slightly high. NHS told them they have to isolate until they get tested. He checked on line to find they could only get tested in Telford (lives in Derby) and they only have 1 slot available in the next 5 days. So they tell you to isolate untill you get tested but there are no tests. What the f*** is happening
I don’t know and it makes you wonder how the near 3000 daily new cases have been derived if it’s so difficult to actually get a test. There is a new 20 minutes saliva test that was in the news last week but no mention of when it will be accessible.

Toby

Zorg Guru (II)
British Zeds
My lad called me today and told me his son 7 years old (1 of 3) has been sent home as he did a bit of a cough and they said he had a high temperature, When he got home they tested his temperature to find it was just slightly high. NHS told them they have to isolate until they get tested. He checked on line to find they could only get tested in Telford (lives in Derby) and they only have 1 slot available in the next 5 days. So they tell you to isolate untill you get tested but there are no tests. What the f*** is happening
Can you not order a home test kit online ? saves having to travel to get tested.

billz

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 3.0si Individual Ruby Black Last one produced in this colour combo
Can you not order a home test kit online ? saves having to travel to get tested.
He tried that and there was none available

FRANKIE

Zorg Guru (V)
American Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z3
Welcome to the club..........................Frankie

gookah

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Z3
One of my apprentices phoned up for a test here at Telford,
There is a local centre, it was fully booked and he was told to travel 50 miles for the next nearest, or try again in one hour.
He phoned again 1 hour later, and 50 places were miraculously now available at Telford within the hour,
They even said he could have one in 15 minutes if he could get there...

g8jka

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 - 2000 2.8 Roadster
They are telling people to keep trying the website for a test because the system is so unreliable. One minute they are fully booked the next minute you can get one within the hour.

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
Z4 3.0 Auto
I don’t know and it makes you wonder how the near 3000 daily new cases have been derived if it’s so difficult to actually get a test. There is a new 20 minutes saliva test that was in the news last week but no mention of when it will be accessible.
Same problem here Bill. Our youngest Grandson has been tested today at the Showground test site. Will know more in a couple of Days.

Tony.

Redline

Zorg Expert (I)
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 3.0L SI Sport Auto
As usual - our government doesn't recognise the truth of the testing situation and lies to everyone in order to assert its own perception of reality. There is much we haven't been told.

Doing what it says it is going to do, and now, even abide by its own laws seems optional, despite being voted to enact those very laws in their own mandate to the electorate - have they conned us all? They seemingly now act to mislead everyone at every turn. There is great risk that we will all become victims or their lies and deception. Laws are optional and can be disregarded when convenient. No discussion required. The government is telling us this by their own actions.

Test and trace is working. Everyone can get a test close to home. The government is telling us this. It must be true.

What we see however is - Individuals are worthless. You don't matter. Your parents don't matter. Your children don't matter. Your grandchildren don't matter. International laws don't matter and can be ignored when convenient, so, by extension, no laws matter and all can be ignored. Agreements don't matter. Respect is a word that no longer carries any weight and no longer needed.

Can you trust your own government? Just do what you are told. No discussion required. "Do as I say not as I do!" - That way lies chaos!

Discuss!

ktnez99

Zorg Guru (III)
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8L
@Redline I know our trust and reputation are being dramatically eroded and by merit, our standing on the world stage.

On testing, Hancock was jeered in the Commons. We all who have concerns must let our local MPs know so that they can oppose what is happening. They cannot and must not ignore their constituents! And in turn, the Government cannot and must not ignore the electorate.

gookah

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Z3
Snow White's friends have a view on the Governments new 'Rule of six'

of the seven of them....... six are not happy... :thankyou:

CharlieW

The Sturgis Covid "report" has been debunked - among its bad assumptions was that if one case in a county was traced to Sturgis, then all cases were attributable to the bike rally, so the number was hugely inflated. The authors surely knew that their science was bad, so one has to question their motivations.

Toby

Zorg Guru (II)
British Zeds
Read that about the builder last week, but it doesn't say if he had any underlying health issues. Possibly in an at risk category.
Unfortunately he will probably carry the after effects with him for life :(

I think its going to be around for a long time, doubtful of any last effective vaccine and we will have to learn to live and adapt with it.