• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Comprehensive Tool Kit.

If all those tools could somehow retained the skill and knowledge of their current owner.....I would definitely have them.:p

It's at the end of a phone line Malc;)

Tony.
 
As a lot of you are aware I retired from work recently, consequently I have brought home from work my life long collection of the tools of my trade. For the last 16 years I have built a comprehensive set of tools which I've had at home, now no longer being required I'm offering these for sale.

View attachment 95453 View attachment 95454 View attachment 95455 View attachment 95456 View attachment 95457 View attachment 95458 View attachment 95459 View attachment 95460 View attachment 95461 View attachment 95462 View attachment 95463 View attachment 95464 View attachment 95473 View attachment 95465 View attachment 95466 View attachment 95469 View attachment 95470 View attachment 95471 View attachment 95472


The "roll cab" has drop down doors on both sides and 5 drawers which can slide out either way giving good access to them, also lockable (no padlock) ex forces gear from a mate.
A couple of Snap-On screwdrivers, a full set of Facom ones. The Pliers set was bought from Mac Tools as was the 1/4" drive deep socket set. The 1/2" drives Torx and Allen sockets are Teng Tools (Tanvic Spares used to be a dealer for them).
The red box is a Sykes-Pickavant (model no. on end) in good nick no dents etc.

I would like to get £350 for all of it. If no interest I will post it on eBay. (please PM me for info)

As I said a very comprehensive kit for a home D.I.Yer none of which has been abused.

I have removed the 2 1/2" to 3/4" socket adaptors as I want to keep them. (pic.11)

Tony.
That's really a great price for all those tools and the cabinets, especially the Snap-On tools as those are a high quality and not cheap. The added bonus there that was not mentioned was that red-neck rebel flag on the tool box. It's sure to sell quickly now!!!!!!!!!!!...Frankie
 
Ha,Ha. Been awaitin' Frankie.

Tony.
 
If all those tools could somehow retained the skill and knowledge of their current owner.....I would definitely have them.:p
Agree. That damage I could do with that toolkit would be thousands....I’ve disabled the Z with just a wheelspanner once!
 
Fantastic set of tools Tony. Bet they could tell some stories ;)
 
Fantastic set of tools Tony. Bet they could tell some stories ;)

Yep, and some of 'em could be true mate. Like the one about some dipstick who missed the drain tray one day. =))=))

Tony.
 
Last edited:
Yep, and some of 'em could be true mate. Like the one about so.e dipstick who missed the train tray one day. =))=))

Tony.
Ooh I wonder who that was :whistle::whistle:=))
 
Yep, and some of 'em could be true mate. Like the one about some dipstick who missed the drain tray one day. =))=))

Tony.
Don't you just hate those kids on 'work experience'
 
Don't you just hate those kids on 'work experience'

You can take a shine to some though Brian, specially if they make good tea.;)

Tony.
 
Surprised these have not sold yet, really good deal to be had for someone.
 
I have 3 people who definitely want them. Waiting on 1st refusal Brian.

Tony.
 
You can take a shine to some though Brian, specially if they make good tea.;)

Tony.

I suppose everybody had to start at tea boy but some take longer to move on:thumbsup::):)
 
Back
Top