Cold air intake upgrade

Pingu

Zorg Guru (III)
3rd Party Trader
Re the RamAir. You won't see much benefit until you get cold air only going into it, so the quicker that you get that heat shield built, the better.

Re the video (I hope that you take the comments in the spirit that they are meant). A nice little video (8/10). Good, clear instructions (10/10). Editing (10/10). My top tip would be to invest in a tripod and a holder for your phone - that would make the video 10/10. It will allow you to work with both hands and produce a better video. Very good voice-over (10/10).

JPB

Dedicated Member
Re the RamAir. You won't see much benefit until you get cold air only going into it, so the quicker that you get that heat shield built, the better.

Re the video (I hope that you take the comments in the spirit that they are meant). A nice little video (8/10). Good, clear instructions (10/10). Editing (10/10). My top tip would be to invest in a tripod and a holder for your phone - that would make the video 10/10. It will allow you to work with both hands and produce a better video. Very good voice-over (10/10).
Thanks mate, yep gotta be patient as someone's doing me a favour in that regard :)

Thanks for the positive feedback. It's a little rough around the ddges, I know. It's was just a tester video really. Seeing if it's helpful. Aim to make some more soon!