• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

Wanted CLOTH DOOR CARDS

Faheem

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Points
145
Location
Leicester
Model of Z
1.9 M44
I really need a pair of cloth door cards, I bought a pair of cloth seats for the project car a year ago as the leather seats were torn and because I got a very good deal on the cloth seats.

However, no door cards.

If any one has cloth door cards that match this finish please let me know:

nFFEbwh.jpg
 
There is a set of red/black leather ones on gumtree £60 which is a good price :thumbsup:
 
@Antm72 Yes I've seen the door card, It's a brilliant price, however, they wouldn't match with the seats which is my only issue!

Current door cards are fine however, one of them is missing a clip and the mounting of the clip, so whilst I can buy clips I can't buy the mount that the clips slot into. :(
 
Pull one off a scrap door card i imagine any e36 are likely to be the same and bond it on ?
 
Yes, I thought that, unfortunately not, they stick out more on the e36. Whereas the ones on the z3 are flat if that makes sense?
 
Back
Top