• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale CLEAR INDICATOR REAR LIGHTS

Synclare

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
3rd Party Trader
Joined
Jan 1, 2016
Points
147
Location
Staffordshire
Model of Z
1.9
IMG_20180217_124822.webp
IMG_20180217_124745.webp
A pair of late facelift rear light assemblies with the clear indicator lenses. Come complete ready to fit with bulbs, wiring and gaskets.
£100 the pair with your old orange lights in exchange (they have no market value). Collection from Staffs, Northants or Leics. Could post also at cost.
 
Hi. I just messaged you about these when I saw the car. Do you still have them? Are you open today? Thanks Dave
 
Not trying to steel your sale. Just getting rid of a couple of bits then I can scrap the whole running moted car
 
Back
Top