Welcome to ZRoadster.org - BMW Z1 Z4 Z8 Z3 Forum and Technical Database

If you want to join in with the discussion, and see the areas which are available only to members then sign up now!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cleaned car today pics

Discussion in 'Practice Area' started by hotred, May 1, 2012.

1. hotred

hotred Regular Member

Model of Z:
    Z3 3.0 auto
    Took a few pics after cleaning car and using Bmw Hardwax, came up a treat and really easy to use.
    The hard wax came in a bag full of goodies from main dealers when I picked up new car, well pleased.

Attached Files:

2. si-forks

si-forks Dedicated Member

Model of Z:
    Looking great nice deep shine it hasn't stopped raining here so no way i can get to clean mine

Si-forks on tapatalk

3. hotred

hotred Regular Member

Model of Z:
    Z3 3.0 auto
    Thanks si-forks, yes I nipped out quick while the rain had stopped, she's all covered up now as the next lot of rain is coming, bloody weather, would be nice to get out in the car one day but not in this weather. Got great results using the BMW Hardwax I got from the dealers, you can't see from the pictures but the effect was outstanding and its really easy to use, they use it on all their cars at the dealers.
    I can't seem to post pictures that you can blow up though, when I take pics with camera they go into Fine-Pix but are too large to post so I am reducing them using FastImage Resizer, result is they stay small, don't know how else to post them, being a compuer dunce doesn't help.

4. SeaSurfer

SeaSurfer Zorg Guru (I)

Model of Z:
    2.2 Sport Z3 Auto
    Here you go Hotrod, may be easier direct from your pc to upload, then no nead for resizing, it will do it for you ;) oh and nice and shiney, I like shiney things, apart from chrome :D

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=1475

5. hotred

hotred Regular Member

Model of Z:
    Z3 3.0 auto
    Thanks SeaSurfer have followed instructions on link and end up with same result a small picture.
    Others on here seem to be able to post much bigger and very clear pics and if you click on them they fill the whole screen.

6. SeaSurfer

SeaSurfer Zorg Guru (I)

Model of Z:
    2.2 Sport Z3 Auto
    Hi Hotrod, just checked my original size of photo and they are usually 2592 x 1944, when uploaded direct from pc through attachment at bottom of page and it resizes to the same as your pics, but if you click on as you said, they go beyond full screen. What size is your original photo, this could be why it wont resize for you when clicked on.
    Gaz will help you sort it if you pm him.

7. hotred

hotred Regular Member

Model of Z:
    Z3 3.0 auto
    Hi again SeaSurfer just checked my normal picture size is 3648 x 2736, maybe this is why.