Welcome to ZRoadster.org - BMW Z1 Z4 Z8 Z3 Forum and Technical Database

If you want to join in with the discussion, and see the areas which are available only to members then sign up now!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clean Me Detailers in Bury St Edmunds review

Discussion in 'The Beauty Parlour' started by zedzen, Jun 22, 2012.

1. zedzen

zedzen Dedicated Member

Model of Z:
    Hi Everyone

I finally dodged the clouds and the rediculous summer rain getting my car to ''Clean me'' who have recently opened up a unit in Bury St Edmunds. They are a Dad and Son team. Dad has been in the trade for a number of years and is evidently passionate about his business.

Prior to running with them, I tried several other detailers but they were either a long way from me or simply didn't bother returning my calls/e-mails.

Worth noting, although Clean Me are surrounded by car dealerships, their business comes soley from private car owners which I feel is a positive in as much they aren't needing to do 'volume' work' to make the business pay.

The car was with them for a week. Some scratches would only be 'exterminated' if I got a respray which I'm not looking to do so feel the overall results have met my expectations.

Overall, good job and well done. I will use them again. Overall cost, including tyre sealant additive: £525.

Rob

2. swamper

swamper Zorg Guru (V)
    Supporter M Power

Model of Z:
    z3m
    any pics?

3. badman gee

badman gee Guest

before and after pics would be better :D

4. EnthuZiaZT

EnthuZiaZT Zorg Guru (V)
    British Zeds East Anglian Crew

Model of Z:
    Z4 28i Msport
    Gary, wasn't someone asking about these Guys in a previous thread! I know they were talking about a car cleaning firm in Bury St Eds. :-?