• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

Make an Offer Chrome side gills

hard top

Zorg Expert (I)
Dutch Zeds
The M44 Massive
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Points
213
Location
Netherlands
OK, as I am taking a type 1 wind deflector down to the Anglo/Dutch cruise for @joepig that @Lee will kindly be transporting back to the UK for me, I also have a set of brand new, unused, OEM gills.
Give me a shout if interested.....
 
I'll give you a £20, minus £1 for every free beer you get from your random 'good friend' at the local off-license!
 
Haha Spurs, very funny...that means I would end up paying you 'loads of money'....:whistle:
 
I'll eat a horse burger!
 
You aint going to have any idea what you will be eating Grumpy.....:D
 
Back
Top