• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Chrome door handles anyone? £10 posted

Z3I

Zorg Legend
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
Nov 10, 2016
Points
75
Location
Weybridge, Surrey
Model of Z
Fiji green 2.8
These came with my car when I bought it, as an extra, but they are not for me. Looks like 2 sets there, with 1 door handle tried. Appears to me as if you pull back the orange seal and stick on. £10 posted UK
SAM_0004.webp
SAM_0005.webp
 
Think something has gone funny with your post Adrian?
 
If these are not gone I will have them!
They look as though they're for a LHD car to me. The key hole should be at the rear on the O/S door?

Tony.
 
I had no idea! I'll offer a refund of course, they were only in the boot of my Fiji..
 
They look as though they're for a LHD car to me. The key hole should be at the rear on the O/S door?

Tony.
You made me go back and look at the pictures again Tony =))
I reckon as @Z3I Paul has said it is 2 sets but with de locked nearside handles.
The 2 key hole ones are both drivers sides and the 2 blank are passengers ones :)
 
My Z3 only had a key hole on the driver's door, and it was at the rear end of the handles, so they wouldn't be any good on that car?

Tony.
 
Apologies Tony i bow down to your zorg expert l =))
Your right i had to out look at the car=))
They are lhd :banghead:
 
You had me wondering for a minute Steve =))=))

Tony.
 
Back
Top