• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Chrome Black Wheel Bolt Covers - FREE!

g8jka

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Points
178
Location
Telford, Shropshire
Model of Z
Z3 - 2000 2.8 Roadster
No longer need these as I have done a stud conversion. In good condition and usable. They fit all 17mm bolt heads and really tidy up the look of your wheels. They won't fit locking wheel nuts so most people just fit 4 to each wheel, but you might be able to heat them up and get them on the locking nuts. Comes with a couple of removal tools.

8F161628-941B-4D96-8811-03FB8787D69C_zpsakbfxjtl.jpg


F5E9E571-708B-4EF0-8C3F-B0961112D170_zpszsddhwpy.jpg


Free to a good zed. Only catch is you must post up a picture of them fitted to your car! And a small donation to the forum would probably be appreciated :thumbsup:
 
PM sent, unfortunately neither of my zeds are 'good'
 
Funnily enough I was just looking at the thread on your new position and thought Stacey would like these I bet :) PM me your address I'll drop them at the post office after work tomorrow.

Sorry @Faheem Stacey got in just before you
 
Funnily enough I was just looking at the thread on your new position and thought Stacey would like these I bet :) PM me your address I'll drop them at the post office after work tomorrow.

Sorry @Faheem Stacey got in just before you
Thank you very much :D Panther also said thank you and sends you a BIG hug
 
I have the same set on mine, I got rid of the locking wheel nuts so I could use all 5 on each wheel, after all, long gone are the days of cars sat on bricks with wheels missing,
 
Absolutely agree Sean, my car is never left where there would be a risk of someone having my wheels away. I had the same set on my Z3.
005 (4).webp


Tony.
 
Yeah, and I just realised after I gave @Bozzy a hard time for not having his centre caps fitted properly, in that picture, neither did I.:bag:

Tony.
 
Back
Top