Cheesed Off

bronty

Zorg Addict
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 auto pre facelift
I was out and about today in my Z3
So I stopped at a fantastic butchers that makes a mean butty but when I got to my car
IMG_4589.jpg

Some bar stool had snapped my Ariel off (school Holidays)
I had a look for a replacement part number 65218375159 the best price I found was a second hand one for £100 of eBay or £170 for a new one
To be honest I never listen the car radio only talk sport or qubuz via a app on my phone then blue toothed too my car stereo
I would do with out one but the car looks silly without an Ariel
So now I am right cheesed off as I could have put that money towards having my wheels refurbed

bronty

Zorg Addict
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 auto pre facelift
Same here if they had unscrew it would have cost me a tenner and £1 in the swear box
The sensible thing to do would just glue it back but then I won't sleep knowing I have a radio I never listen but it won't work

colb

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 M43 1.8 (1999) and Z4 E85 2.5 (2003)
Had to replace mine not long ago, got one from a member in Scotland who was breaking a car, £60, bit steep but seems to be going rate.

John_B

Zorg Guru (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z3 2.8 pre-facelift (Izzy)
I could be persuaded to sell you mine if you were interested? (Also a 2.8 pre-facelift).

I never listen to the radio and would be happy to fit a blanking gromet. PM me if interested :)

IMG_3455.jpg

(I should add that I believe the aerial itself is bent. It was like this when I bought it and wasn't sure if it was bent or purported to be some aerodynamic design. But tbh I think it looks quite good 😅 )