• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

eBay Cheap Z3M Coupe

That's a really bad FAKE M =))
 
Advert inaccuracy aside that is a great car and looks very well done.

If it's from Japan you can bet it's genuine ACS bits and //M bits on there, cost a bomb then and now.
I love the non M bootlid on the breadvan, more quirky and clean look.
He's done a good job of getting that quad exhaust perfectly lines up. Those tips look like ACS ones, very 911 turbo like, one of the few ACS tips I like.

They never made 2.8 coupes in RHD hence this is LHD. Only the //M version was made in RHD.
Pity it's an auto.
 
Last edited:
Advert inaccuracy aside that is a great car and looks very well done.

If it's from Japan you can bet it's genuine ACS bits and //M bits on there, cost a bomb then and now.
I love the non M bootlid on the breadvan, more quirky and clean look.
He's done a good job of getting that quad exhaust perfectly lines up. Those tips look like ACS ones, very 911 turbo like, one of the few ACS tips I like.

They never made 2.8 coupes in RHD hence this is LHD. Only the //M version was made in RHD.
Pity it's an auto.
Is it worth £15000 tho @Dino?
 
Hard to put a value on a car like this, but if it's as nice as it looks in the pics then I'm sure they'll achieve that sort of money, especially looking at the soaring values of the genuine M's.

I wonder if they're going to sort out the passenger side dashboard where the leather looks like it's coming away.

I'm still very surprised an established dealer would write up such a misleading advert like that. Doesn't encourage you to trust them does it.
 
Back
Top