• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

eBay Cheap Endoscope

Faheem

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Points
145
Location
Leicester
Model of Z
1.9 M44
Saw this on sale today and bought one, I've never used one before but the specs look alright and if it does in fact arrive (as it's from China) it'll be a bargain and I'm sure it will prove useful next time I'm trying to locate the handbrake adjuster!!

https://www.gearbest.com/microscopes-endoscope/pp_229387.html?wid=21&utm_source=tt_de

Use promo code 1111ENDOUK to get it down to £3

upload_2017-11-12_22-22-27.webp


Just want to point out again that I'm not selling these - it's just something that I saw today and thought it might be useful to some of the guys here.
 
I have bought a few things recently from China at crazy low prices and they have been far better quality than I expected. I think you will be pleasantly surprised.
 
Useful but if kit Faheem. I've got two, a 1M and a 2M. We have a fairly robust one at work but it would t even go through a spark plug hole it's so big.

Tony.
 
I've got one of those cheapie endoscopes from China and they are great value for money. We use them at work too and as Tony says the industrial ones are a lot bigger and restrict access to some tight spots.
 
A top-tip is to mark the end with a drop of Tippex so you know which way is Up.

It can get very confusing when you don't know that you are looking at an upside-down image.
 
I'd love to stick this down the inlet or down a cylinder to examine carbon build up =)) but my worry is that I'll drop it down there so until there's a real need for it I assume that it's just one of those that's going to sit in my tool box. :thumbsup:
 
A top-tip is to mark the end with a drop of Tippex so you know which way is Up.

It can get very confusing when you don't know that you are looking at an upside-down image.
I put two bits of masking tape along mine leaving a thin line between which I painted silver.

Tony.
 
Back
Top