- Joined
- Dec 5, 2011
- Points
- 190
As photos
new (20 years old) stickers
I found a few of these in my collection z3 books, manuals etc.
Not done an auction on here for a while, so here we go…..
48 hours, top 6 bids and I’ll cover postage.
ends 7pm Saturday 6th August.
‘Winners’ to send money to my dad’s charity fundraiser
new (20 years old) stickers
I found a few of these in my collection z3 books, manuals etc.
Not done an auction on here for a while, so here we go…..
48 hours, top 6 bids and I’ll cover postage.
ends 7pm Saturday 6th August.
‘Winners’ to send money to my dad’s charity fundraiser
John Leane's Surrey to Kerry Tractor Run 2022
Help John Leane raise money to support Woking Hospice
www.justgiving.com
You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.