CAT CAR

FRANKIE

Zorg Guru (V)
American Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z3
Ever since I joined up here, I've been impressed with the pictures of everyone's cars. Kept in excellent condition, with the sun glistening on them, they are a pleasure to look at. Since I bought my Z, I wanted put it on the road. I had bought 2 cars to replace the ones my wife and I were using. I bought my Z and a Honda for my wife, which I insured immediately. I should note here that car insurance in the state of New Jersey is the highest in the nation. Its my intention to sell her present car and my car. This means 3 cars insured, plus my pick-up insured plus an suv I bought to carry a wheelchair for my brother, who is better now. I had to let the Z sit without insurance until I sold off the other cars. So here now is a picture of my Z. By the way, the rules of this forum state not to post anything that might offend some one. This will probably offend everyone. Something akin to scratching your nails on the blackboard at school.
View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAIgs_VbxAo&feature=youtu.be

swamper

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
M
could be worse ...i had my dear hound jump in the cockpit of mine when i was trying to rinse her off after a shampoo ...all hell broke loose :eek:

Mint

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.2 & 3.0 Sport
Frankie - I have exactly the same problem, we have two cats and they both like to sleep on the roof. The only way to stop the fur is to cover the roof each time I park up at home which is a PITA.:mad:

I take it the cat on your Zed is yours which is why you didn't shoo him/her off. Also why do they always clean their bum when you photograph/video them?

Last edited:

EnthuZiaZT

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 28i Msport
With one of those you should be able to do it at 200yds, If it was my Z, I could!:ymdevil:
Mike

Mint

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.2 & 3.0 Sport
I never had you down as a cruel person Mike - I may have to adjust my opinion;)

EnthuZiaZT

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 28i Msport
Only to cats who soil on my lawn and walk all over my Z!:)

Mike

Jamezee

Zorg Guru (III)
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.2 sport, Z4 Coupe 3.0Si, E38 728i Oxford green and beige interior
Ever since I joined up here, I've been impressed with the pictures of everyone's cars. Kept in excellent condition, with the sun glistening on them, they are a pleasure to look at. Since I bought my Z, I wanted put it on the road. I had bought 2 cars to replace the ones my wife and I were using. I bought my Z and a Honda for my wife, which I insured immediately. I should note here that car insurance in the state of New Jersey is the highest in the nation. Its my intention to sell her present car and my car. This means 3 cars insured, plus my pick-up insured plus an suv I bought to carry a wheelchair for my brother, who is better now. I had to let the Z sit without insurance until I sold off the other cars. So here now is a picture of my Z. By the way, the rules of this forum state not to post anything that might offend some one. This will probably offend everyone. Something akin to scratching your nails on the blackboard at school.
View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAIgs_VbxAo&feature=youtu.be
Frankie,
Please don't prod your pussy they don't like it. How would you like it if someone disturbed you if you were having a kip in your favourite place. I know it is a zed but puddy tatts take precedent. Can i suggest your pussy goes on a diet as well, it is looking rather well fed ;)

Jamezee

Zorg Guru (III)
British Zeds
Model of Z

FRANKIE

Zorg Guru (V)
American Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z3
Frankie,
Please don't prod your pussy they don't like it. How would you like it if someone disturbed you if you were having a kip in your favourite place. I know it is a zed but puddy tatts take precedent. Can i suggest your pussy goes on a diet as well, it is looking rather well fed ;)
You should see how she prods me.

FRANKIE

Zorg Guru (V)
American Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z3
Frankie,
There is a picture I must take and send to you of my cat. I have to wait for the right circumstance to take it. Its when she's with the dogs. You'll love it.

FRANKIE

Zorg Guru (V)
American Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z3
There is a picture I must take and send to you of my cat. I have to wait for the right circumstance to take it. Its when she's with the dogs. You'll love it.
Frankie,
I promised you I'd send you a picture of the cat with the dogs. Now as we all know, dogs are smarter than cats. You can't train a cat, however you can train a dog. Now if you believe this, look at these pictures. The dogs are all on leashes because if I release them, they run all over the place with no regard to me or what I say. The cat, on the other hand, has not been trained. As you see, she is not on a leash nor does she seem to need one. She just walks along with us, up and down the street. like the intelligent, sensible animal that she is. Many of the neighbors have stopped their cars to look at this display of feline intelligence and composure.
0105141302b.jpg
0105141303.jpg
0105141302a.jpg
0105141300.jpg
0105141259a.jpg

Stopped off at Burger King today and had lunch. Had company.
0105141211.jpg

Jamezee

Zorg Guru (III)
British Zeds
Model of Z
Thanks for posting the pics. I'm afraid dogs are rather dumb and this proves it. Nice to see a pussy leading the way

Looks like you've had more winter than we have!

I hope the bird didn't do 'anything' on your car, a bird once did it on my car so I finished with her that day

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Mine, Mine, Mine. I believe that's what my dear departed father-in-law used to refer to as a Shitehawk.

EnthuZiaZT

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 28i Msport
I promised you I'd send you a picture of the cat with the dogs. Now as we all know, dogs are smarter than cat, As you see, she is not on a leash nor does she seem to need one. She just walks along with us, up and down the street. like the intelligent, sensible animal that she is. Many of the neighbors have stopped their cars to look at this display of feline intelligence and composure.
Frankie, I note that your extremely intelligent cat is female!!! Need I say more!!!;):smug:

Sandy