Welcome to ZRoadster.org - BMW Z1 Z4 Z8 Z3 Forum and Technical Database

If you want to join in with the discussion, and see the areas which are available only to members then sign up now!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Archived Castle Hill Festival 3rd and 4th August

Discussion in 'Archived Posts (Read Only)' started by La_vida_diver, Aug 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. La_vida_diver

La_vida_diver Zorg Guru (I)
    British Zeds The West Country

Model of Z:
    Z3 2.8 Roadster
    I and a few friends are off to this festival tomorrow is anyone fancies joining us.

It is £12 on the gate per person.

My friends and I are hoping to get to do the hill climb event.

We will have at least three Z3's representing Zroadster.org and potentially two Porsches and a Westfield SEiW

There is cheap camping for the weekend if anyone fancies a last minute unplanned trip from away.

Anyone that fancies joining us let me know but no arrangements required just turn up.

Here is the link to the data. http://www.castlehillcarfestival.co.uk

2. bruce&kim

bruce&kim Zorg Legend
    The West Country

Great to meet you and Hazel again and a big thanks for the drive down to Hartland sat night (very special place) shame about the weather today (sunday) but I don't think I would have got anywhere near your time of 1min 8 secs !! very impressive as the mid engine turbo,s where only a few seconds faster!
    see you all soon Bruce&kim
    ps managed 26.2mpg this weekend you must be a good influence on me lol

3. La_vida_diver

La_vida_diver Zorg Guru (I)
    British Zeds The West Country

Model of Z:
    Z3 2.8 Roadster
    Great to catch up Bruce and Kim! Kim has a peach of a car! when you see Gary at Santa Pod if you can make it he can let you know if it it the sports packI think it is in which case it is even better than I thought when you were looking. A really sweet example in the flesh even better than in the pictures.

Catch up soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.