• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

Expired Carbon Fibre Aerial

Faheem

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Points
145
Location
Leicester
Model of Z
1.9 M44
I tried this on the zed but it wasn't for me, been lying in the shed for over a year now and I know I won't use it so it's up for grabs to anyone that wants it.

These are inexpensive on eBay so I'm not wanting any money out of it.

IMG_20170702_194149.webp

IMG_20170702_194144.webp

IMG_20160707_154336.webp
 
I'll give it a go? Tbh I haven't had my aerial plugged in for months. Its too long for when I put the car cover on
 
I've got your address, I'll send it out later in the week.:thumbsup:
 
Thinking if it's small enough to stay on while I put the cover over the car then it saves me messing about with the big daft one.
I'm not sure if would leave mine on with the cover
 
The antenna is sturdy enough so that it won't snap or break but if you accidentally do knock it with the cover on you do run the risk of damaging the threads on the receiving end of the antenna module.
 
Back
Top