Calling any Philly-based lawyers

BeesonBeemer

American Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 Roadster 1.9L
I'm in a bind and need assistance with potentially going after a Registered Importer in Philly. He took me to the cleaners, and I think I have a decent basis for a claim against him, but all cards on the table, I need a pro bono or similar situation. If anyone can assist with a contract lawyer, I would truly appreciate it. Thanks, gents and dames!

Geoff Crispin

Zorg Guru (III)
British Zeds
Model of Z
3 1.9 & 3.0
I'm in a bind and need assistance with potentially going after a Registered Importer in Philly. He took me to the cleaners, and I think I have a decent basis for a claim against him, but all cards on the table, I need a pro bono or similar situation. If anyone can assist with a contract lawyer, I would truly appreciate it. Thanks, gents and dames!
Sorry to hear that, how did you pay for it. Geoff

ShikAgauta

Finding a lawyer who can help pro bono can be a daunting task, but don't lose hope just yet. You might want to consider reaching out to local legal aid organizations or contacting law firms to inquire about pro bono services. Additionally, I recently came across a resource that could provide some helpful information for your situation. You can check it out here: https://federal-lawyer.com/whistleblower-movies/. While it may not solve all your problems, it could offer some valuable insights.Hang in there, keep exploring your options, and hopefully, you'll find the assistance you need to navigate through this situation successfully.

Last edited: